Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 3
As an appliance dealer who sells Whirlpool and use to sell Maytag, I can only say that Maytag's quaility has gone to pot. When they quit producing the dependable care laundry machines, we quit selling the product. All we ever see are service manuels on all the problems they are having with the appliances. I remember a few years ago when I was at a dealer show and I asked the Maytag rep why they were phasing out the old Maytag series washer and dryers, he told me they lasted too long. Maytag wants the customer back in the dealers store every 7 to 8 years, not every 15 to 20. This company has lost contact with their customer base and with the appliance dealers.

Boqueto
Print the post  

Announcements

When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.