Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
As an individual currently in the market for a new vehicle, I have experienced just about all the scenerios mentioned on this board. That's why I'm still shopping.

I have no idea what type of research you are talking about, except for a test drive. I further don't understand why you don't expect people to comparison shop. If you make the best offer - people will return. Additionally, if you made a good impression most people I know will give you a chance to match a competitor's offer.

I am the first to admit that I don't trust car salespeople. I have experienced mistreatment first-hand & I hate the thought of dealing w/ car sales people. That's why using the fax method or calling the sales manager appeals to me.

My parents taught me when I was very young - Life's not fair.

Print the post  

Announcements

Beware Flood-Damaged Cars
Know what you are getting, don't get stuck with a Katrina victim. Check these links before you buy.
Disclaimer - Please Read
A message about professional advice.
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.