Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 0
As for snerge, I think this wasn't entirely Citibank's fault. If I had been snerge, I probably would have waited until I moved before opening a new account.

Well since I didn't know I was moving when I applied for the account does that then make it entirely Citibank's fault? :)

Also please note, my complaint isn't mainly about the fact that Citibank returned the check to me, my complaint is that I could call Citibank and speak to multiple costumer service reps (typing it out this time) and do things to my account without anyone ever noticing that my account was closed! Also that a Supervisor would be able to confirm to me that the check was issued to and mailed to my old address only to have the check mailed to my new address.

These things surely are Citibank's problem.

Snerge
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.