Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
As I said before, I was at work at the time I posted it and was writing from memory.

***"At 200-500 grams per day (You should be eating at least one gram of protein per pound of bodyweight).."

*Beef Flank 6oz. 33g protein, 18g Fat, 7.8 grams of saturated fat, 306 calories,zero carbs.

at that rate, a 200 lb man would have to eat six of them taking in all that extra fat as well.

**1 packet of Myoplex, 42 grams protein,2 grams of total fat, 1 gram of saturated fat,280 calories,total carbs 24 grams, sugars 3 grams it also has 21 vitamins and minerals of 50% RDA or better.

*Sorce for beef flank: C.T. Netzer, Encylopedia of Food Values, NY:Dell publishing.

FWIW

J.P.
**Taken directly from a Myoplex packet.

*** Taken from Flex magazine, August 2000, pg 162 "protein wars"
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.