No. of Recommendations: 1
As long as folks hate this still-growing U.S. economy, stocks have room to climb."

Well the market has been very nice to us this last few years and I hope you and Ken Fisher
are correct. According to Guru Grades Ken has next to the best accuracy record of all
gurus being tracked.

The contrary mechanical consensus of allocation of the 50 strategies AllocateSmartly follows
although noisy on a month to month basis has gradually been going from a strong risk on to
a conservative slightly risk off over the last two years. The US economy seems to be holding
up but weakening and both Europe and China are significantly weaker than us.
The AAII sentiment survey was 38.4% Bullish vs 24.1% Bearish which is usually a weak contrarian
bear indicator.

I'm still much more risk on than one should be at my age but as you can tell I'm getting a little
nervous about it with nowhere near the confidence you seem to have.

RAM
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.