Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 7

As we speak, there are countless individuals, sworn to uphold the US Constitution at the risk of their lives for yours and mine, who are 9000 miles away, flying Mach 2 into a maze of blazing anti-aircraft fire, making corn mush out of the very people, institutions and infrastructure that wish to deny you your loud mouthed rants here on the Fool and to wholly destroy you.

As we speak, lazy, good-for-nothing fiftysomething white male morons who only care about their budget and their paychecks are sending them there.

I have no ill towards servicemen and women--I think they're just as noble as firefighters and police officers. I have entire ill will toward the people who so thoughtlessly put them in harms way, because they have been too lazy to bother to learn how they should work to protect the country from their comfy Georgetown lofts.

As we speak, those flying at Mach 2 are massacering civilians purposelessly, while our enemy only grows stronger, and all because our military power elite feel obliged to do something during this period that we don't have an effing clue about what we really should be doing.

jps
Print the post  

Announcements

When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.