No. of Recommendations: 2
Ask yourselves what will happen when there is no more money that can be borrowed or printed to provide welfare checks, food stamps and free housing for these lovely people? They get violent because they can’t get applications for an apartment. Think what will happen when they have no means of mooching for their sustenance. They will bring unprecedented violence the corners of the United States they infest.

Honest, law-abiding people will be forced to kill or be killed. I only pray the libtards who have forced the horror of diversity down our throats will be the first to be bar-b-qued by these foreign savages.

This is the plan as I see it. I posted excerpts from a blog titled "Ungovernable".

http://accordingtohoyt.com/2012/12/06/ungovernable/

Push harder and we escape harder, through crevices they don’t even know are there. Forbid us from making a living, and we’ll find a way to go around you. Make it impossible to defend ourselves, and I shudder to think what some of my friends and neighbors will come up with. Make the economy impossible, and we’ll create another one you can’t reach. Make regulations too binding and we’ll either ignore them or – more likely – creatively subvert them.

They captured the flag, and they think they captured the nation. It’s the type of mistake that the bureaucratic mind makes.

Poor rats. Try not to laugh at them too hard, as you go about the business of undermining them.

We have them surrounded.

The elites want to control us and are using these imported third world people to help them achieve this goal. This effort started in earnest around 1965. Our ancestors in Europe were pains in the a$$ to the elites over there and we are pains in the a$$ to the elites in this country.

When the EBT cards stop working all he!! will break loose.

The elites have body guards and live in gated guarded communities. They will not be impacted.

Mike
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.