Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 3
Hello all,

At this very moment, my dad is in a hospital in Nebraska having a surgical procedure to hopefully save his legs. (Using a blood vessel from one, to save the other.) If there isn't enough viable vessel, he will most likely lose his leg. (Circulatory complications from lifelong diabetes.) Either triple or quadruple heart bypass surgery a few years ago has used much of whatever available material there might have been to work with, and the angio attempted two days ago was unsuccessful; the vein was too deteriorated.

On top of a very long list of other things going on with him and mommy dearest right now, (compulsive hoarding, a court hearing, and a notice to vacate their residence by 9-4-08) when it rains, it pours.

Any prayers you might be able to offer his way would be greatfully and humbly appreciated by yours truly.

MH 1
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 0
Good thoughts and warm wishes heading your way, and toward Nebraska as well.

Hang in there.

Nancy
Greetings, MH1, prayers and good thoughts and a huge dollop of fortitude being beamed your way. I am hoping you can stay both strong and resilient at the same time, for this is likely to be a roller coaster. But my thoughts go out to you and your dad in particular and I am hoping he has an easier-than-expected surgical outcome and recovery.

xraymd
Praying now.
Prayers and best wishes for a successful outcome and a rapid and uneventful recovery. Prayers for you too, MadamHusker to give you the fortitude to deal with all the events happening now.

(((MH1)))
Any prayers you might be able to offer his way would be greatfully and humbly appreciated by yours truly.

Absoulutely -- sending good thoughts and prayers to him and you! May it all go well and with a positive outcome.

~~ Alison
My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family, and I hope you will keep us posted as to how he does, and on the housing front as well.
{{{{{{{MH1 and entire family including DF}}}}}}}

Prayers, good thoughts, best wishes on all fronts. Please keep us posted.
{{{{{madamhusker and family}}}}}

Prayers and good thoughts headed your way. So sorry! You're going through a lot right now. Hugs and hope your father is okay.

--Booa
You've got my continued prayers. You are going through so much. ((((((((((((madamhusker1))))))))))

Michele
Just saw this! (((MH!))) Hope all is well and everything turns out okay!

LWW