Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0

At last, a cap that not only has a color, but two colors!

Patience is needed to allow picks to evolve as one hopes they might.

Print the post Back To Top

I know the feeling. But today I just hit the 98th percentile for the first time, and I must say I don't like the two-tone purple cap so much.

I still feel some of my best picks are the ones doing the worst right now.

Congrats on your four color cap! I must say I am envious.

Sorry about your luck with DPHIQ though. I have been considering going underperform as wel, but plan to wait for the dust to settle a bit.

About DPHIQ:

I think the recent surge in this stock, and my resulting 45 point loss, is a "dead cat bounce". Sometimes basically bankrupt stocks will come back, sometimes in an impressive way, but this is rare. More often, their price wanders around meaninglessly for a while and then, perhaps years later, eventually goes to a real, hard zero. This is what I would expect for DPHIQ. Why would any deal that brought the company back bring any profit to the current shareholders? Their equity is gone.

There were two competing deals to bring DPHIQ out of banckruptcy, both of which gave existing common shareholders some value. Check out my replies to DPHIQ pitches or my Blog for details.

All the interest in DPHIQ and responses related to Northwest and Delta got me interested. They are definitely working of some kind of dead cat bounce. Unfortunately my selection of Northwest has helped to pull me out of the four color cap business for now...