No. of Recommendations: 4
At present, approximately 35% of my portfolio is invested in high-growth businesses in China (I've been increasing my China holdings since October 2018) and the rest of my capital is invested in other high-growth companies in the US and Latin America.

Good for you. For those with an interest in China, it was getting a bit lonely here so welcome to the party!

I hold Tencent and NetEase but not TME. I'd be interested to see whether Tencent or TME will be a better performer depending on Tencent's ongoing interests in TME and core growth potential of gaming and WeChat. Tencent and Ali Baba are not only high performing franchises in their own right but orchestrators of their own Softbank like investment funds of a range of China tech pre/post IPO investment plays.

I hold both Ali Baba and Tencent and am very bullish on both. Also still hold CTrip, TAL Education and a number of Chinese insurers listed in HK (Ping An, China Taiping). Interested in TME, Baozun & a few others also. Ali Baba is one of my largest holdings.

Ant
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.