Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
I don't much care if you like the new format and that's how the current generation learns things.

This has to do with possible violations of the Americans With Disabilities Act and that affects people from all generations, not just us old fogeys. The issue is that a crucial piece of information in a training exercise is only available through watching and listening to a video clip. The video clips are just of a person talking. The sound is garbled and difficult to hear even with the volume adjusted to 100% in our noisy office. All we want is a reasonable accommodation. It would take one sentence in the written documentation that comes with the exercise. Everything else needed is included in that written documentation. Without that piece of information we can't get the right answer to the exercise.
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 1
ADA training material I assume?
No. of Recommendations: 0
No, but it wouldn't surprise me. I had some time yesterday afternoon and did a search through the company website/employee handbook and couldn't find anything about how an employee would report an ADA violation or ask for reasonable accommodation. I would assume I could speak with a local manager but this is an issue that affects employees in all offices in the US and probably abroad.