Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 11
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 0
It's a Reiner Knizia design!?! What a Coup!

I'm sure this has been a particularly fun project for you. Have y'all been play testing it? Need play testers? <grin>

Paul
No. of Recommendations: 2
Paul,

This is Palmyra rethemed and with a slight rules reworking. And boy are the components better.

It's a nice fit for The Motley Fool. And it's quite satisfying to know the words "Reiner Knizia" and "The Motley Fool" are united on thousands of coming gameboxes! :)

David
Have y'all been play testing it? Need play testers?
------
What he said! :-)

And it's quite satisfying to know the words "Reiner Knizia" and "The Motley Fool" are united on thousands of coming gameboxes!
--------
That is a coup, indeed! I'll be following this development with the greatest of interest - and am also quite tickled for you that you've got Knizia on board. Congratulations!
No. of Recommendations: 1
did I mention how annoyed I was when Origins had the big sign up in the exhibitor hall and NO COPIES!!!

Finally! I've been waiting for this one since the invitation way back when to make it to DC for the Reiner birthday get together. There are few games I would grab before this one (McMulti and Category Five come to mind, but that is out of a loooong list).

When does it come out?

JohnH
John,

Jeremy Young is telling us early in the New Year -- we're going to get some early in-house copies around Christmas....

Looking forward to it too!

David
No. of Recommendations: 1
Fools,

Great good congratulations on the new game!! How cool! Can't wait to try it!

... but the name, "Buy Low Sell High"...doesn't really grab me.

Foolmania, now there's a name!

Foolish best always,

Lydia
"High Fool-ocity" would also be cool