Skip to main content
Update
Non-financial boards have been closed.

Non-financial boards have been closed but will continue to be accessible in read-only form. If you're disappointed, we understand. Thank you for being an active participant in this community. We have more community features in development that we look forward to sharing soon.

Fool.com | The Motley Fool Community
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 4
Where's the love? I have some blank posts.

AC *losing faith, is the 'amuse' factor gone*
Print the post Back To Top
I gots the same in WAFO...

ww.know2whatURrefferring.pl

Nebermine... I went back 3 pages, WAFO is good.

ww.mybad.pl

I gots the same in WAFO...

I rec every post here. And I rec your posts on WAFO. It used to be I could get at least 4 (my favorite number) recs per post here, but that stopped over the last year or so. So many of the regulars are disappearing from the Fool. It's kinda depressing. They're even addressing it on ITF.

AC *Elvis has definitely left the building*
AC *Elvis has definitely left the building*

~~~

What? You've not seen it? Yea, the slooooow-mooootion wreck has been going on for years... at least a decade! Yea, I usually only get a couple/three, but I almost always shed all the daily allotment. ...win-win...

So, he (Elvis) started be missing a few toes, then a leg... soon the arm on the same side went away, after the hand. But I didn't see the hand disappear either! All we're left seeing is one side of the head... your side may vary... and part of a shoulder. There is very little bone structure left, sad to say... but there are a few of us who still feed the cartilage that's left...

ww.didInailit.pl/???/

Still two nekked posts on the 14th.

AC *can someone please cover them*
And it's sunray to the rescue.
YAY!

AC *\0/*