Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 25
Awesome numbers! Kinda regret selling out of NET a few days ago

Hi Wolf, I'm just curious, why in the world would anyone have sold out of Cloudflare a few days ago? I'm not being sarcastic, just curious, as I doubled my position a week ago, all excited about their two weeks of announcing twenty or so astonishing new products that won't even count in this earnings, but when in the last available quarter they signed up 61 TIMES as many paying customers as their competitor Fastly, and 11 times as many enterprise customers. Also considering that they had given a mass of customers a free ride for six months because of COVID, and the free ride was expiring in September, and considering that they were growing at 48%. They just seemed and still seem to have everything going for them. Did you have a reason for exiting them? I can't remember seeing anyone on the board talk about exiting them or advising it.

Best,

Saul
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.