Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 20
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 1
The judges must think of themselves as pretty big guys ... 'cos when they find some real talent ... they hate being upstaged! The judge on the right just couldn't stop trying to attract attention back to himself ...
No. of Recommendations: 0
NOT the voice or style I expected. Nice one!

Frydaze1
No. of Recommendations: 3
The judges must think of themselves as pretty big guys ... 'cos when they find some real talent ... they hate being upstaged! The judge on the right just couldn't stop trying to attract attention back to himself ...

That's David Hasselhoff. He has no talent of his own, therefore he must glom on to the talent of others in order for it to appear that there is some earthly reason for him to be in the public eye.

H
No. of Recommendations: 1
"That's David Hasselhoff. He has no talent of his own, therefore he must glom on to the talent of others in order for it to appear that there is some earthly reason for him to be in the public eye."

Although I agree, the same thing can be said of that sarcastic Simon character, whom I've never seen in anything before. What qualified these guys to be judges of other people's talents anyway?

~aj
No. of Recommendations: 2
David Hasselhoff is very big in Europe.

"While his star rose, fell and rose again in the US, Hasselhoff remained very popular in much of Europe. His music was more popular there than in the US, and his hit song "Looking for Freedom" became something of an anthem for the defeat of communist regimes in eastern Europe...."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Hasselhoff
Although I agree, the same thing can be said of that sarcastic Simon character, whom I've never seen in anything before. What qualified these guys to be judges of other people's talents anyway?

Oh, you'll get no argument from moi. The main reason I don't watch AI is Simon Cowell.

H
David Hasselhoff is very big in Europe.

And Britney Spears is very big here in the U.S.

H
No. of Recommendations: 2
"And Britney Spears is very big here in the U.S."

Britney's problem is that her fans grew up and she didn't.

~aj
"And Britney Spears is very big here in the U.S."

True, and David Hasselhoff has aged with his.

Like him or not (and at least one here obviously doesn't) he's more famous than any of us will ever be.

Desert (and can probably sing better than anyone here too) Dave

I noticed that too. She hasn't reached puberty yet.

Regarding Cas Haley...

Here's his bands myspace page....they are really good.

http://www.myspace.com/woodbelly