Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
Well BTB has finally listed amongst little hype or rumours. The stock was so closely held that the staggers had a field day dropping the price from 1.20 pre listing to 1.02 at midday.

I had to pinch myself when I accidently typed in BTB on the NASDAQ. The share price made me gulp and for once my eyes dropped out of my head in disbelief. If you feel that you want to have a look then in quotes & data type in the relevent details and be astounded by this technology.

The fools has written a peice on B2B technology which is quite informative at:

http://www.fool.com/research/2000/features000316.htm

However after you look at these two areas do not think that B2B.net technologoes (BTB:ASX) has anything to do with this BTB:NASDAQ stock. They are poles apart it is just that Trevisan (in all his glory) is just trying to take some quodos from the name. BTB:ASX is tied up in e.medsoft that had a run a couple of years ago and has not been the flavour of the month since winning an internet award for their page design.

BTB:ASX looks like it has some reasonable amount of credibility however, time will tell whether this company can perform and make money (without the directors putting their fingers in the pie first)....

Me persanally well CCR to BTB was a pain in the neck and I think that the 1.20 re-listing price was a gimmick to try and make up for the simple fact that the shares were delisted for so bloody long. In fact a broker actually quoted the opening price some 14 days ago in a daytraders forum ... is the markets rigged ... that is for you to decide! I have bailed out and I do not intend to come back in!
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.