Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
continue to drop..close to filling gap
Print the post Back To Top
Futures are open and recovering from that weak pullback. North Korea has no effect on markets anymore. New ATH's soon folks.
I just realized that it's been exactly 3 years since they IPO'd in the NYSE opening at $92.70. The stock had nearly doubled now.
Seen this stock go down to $167 in less than 10 days and rebound, WOW, gov't restrictions lifted and BABA expanding, STRONG BUY!
This stock is worth a lot more that what it’s trading for right now. Give it a couple years and it will be worth your investment.
Big week coming Reminds me of buying Tesla at 45$ Not worried but excited about earnings. Long in the fundamentals leadership & vision
Alibaba has to be one of the cheapest stocks out there. 60 PE compared to AMZN 260, JD not even profitable. All models are showing 100% upside
There’s no rhyme or reason baba is down except to keep it under 200. If they didn’t do that it would be trading at 250 already
Very positive on Bloomberg - oh, by the way, based on forward earnings projections, Alibaba is trading at a price 1/6th of Amazon.
Do you think the stock will see $200 one day? How come there is no real take off? It's amazing how the stock progression is slow
Only 2% of China cloud business has been penetrated and baba is the leader. .. tons of growth and earnings potential there for decades
Anyone else get the feeling baba is about to break out in a big way? The economy they are in, the moves they're making! Stock is cheap.
A great buying opp! Technicals set up as this bounces. Going higher and I like JD best but for an options trader, BABA the play here
This is long years stock to hold this not a make quick buck stock if you can’t see that you shouldn’t be in baba . I will never sell.