Skip to main content
Update
Non-financial boards have been closed.

Non-financial boards have been closed but will continue to be accessible in read-only form. If you're disappointed, we understand. Thank you for being an active participant in this community. We have more community features in development that we look forward to sharing soon.

Fool.com | The Motley Fool Community
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
What do you guys think of Wi-Lan on the Tse? Ticker symbol is Win.to . They have a proprietary wireless broadband technology allowing transfer of 30+mbps. Stocks been on a run last couple of days...
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 0
Definitely has QCOM potential. In fact, it outperformed QCOM last year!!!

Look at the following chart:

http://www.stockhouse.com/bullboards/viewmessage.asp?stat_num=886308&t=0&archived=False&link_symbol=win&link_table=list&navmode=1&navd=rev

They also have a number of events in the next 4 - 6 weeks that will keep moving the stock.

1) Rumor of a 4 for 1 split
2) Nasdaq listing
3) Alliance announcement for their W-OFDM technology
4) Significant contract wins

On top of that, they have quality leadership and truly excellent technology. They recently demonstrated a mobile application of their W-OFDM technology (transmitting data: video streaming and file transfers, at 30Mbps to a car travelling at 70 mph) that has up until now been thought to be used only in fixed wireless applications.

You have discovered a very rare find: a quality, growth company that is undervalued.

Disclosure: I hold Wi-Lan shares.

Good luck.
No. of Recommendations: 1
In the Wi-Lan world is the rumor of a split an 'event'? In my investing world I try to think of 'events' as being a little more substantial.

Sorry for the attitude, but I was an avid reader of this (formerly) excellent board prior to the Wi-Lan invasion of a couple months ago. Kinda ruined it for me, I guess.

CS