Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
Back in NFLX short. Traded out then in to my small disadvantage, still easily in the black. Looking to accumulate and improve my cost basis on swings. It is looking very weak though, not sure it will swing up to my accumulation levels.

Giving up on LXK. Annoyed with it, but it's a strong company that pays a dividend, probably a better candidate for my long portfolio than my trading account.

Missed some big gains on ASTX and HGSH when trades didn't execute for some reason. Need to have a conversation with my broker soon about this.

~

Going to start watching OSTK. It should set up for a decent short in the next month. Probably need to play for a quick trade, if at all. The company is strong and possibly undervalued. Short float is very high. Still, the stock is overheated and will cool eventually, I'd like to capture a few points of that.
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.