No. of Recommendations: 3
This newbie discussion will bring at least one or two new screens to the backtesting engines RSWEPS and maybe a kind of an ATH screen. Mrtoast contacted me during this discussion by email.

I offered to help him setting up the data to send to the backtesting masters bdfinney and jamie. Unfortunately (for me, not for you) he said yes. :-)

I am a newbie to this kind of work, but it is only about the months following jan 99 and only for two screens. Nothing to compare with these grave digging projects. Nevertheless I would like to have some help. I guess it would mostly pe proofreading and checking our numbers.

Chris319, it would be very nice to have you in the team, but all volunteers are welcome.

Volker
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.