I have about 40k in an Aetna 403b fund. It has always underperformed the index funds. So I am anxious to switch funds either within Aetna or to Vanguard. My value is down 3k for the last quarter. My question is: Should I go ahead and switch now or wait for the value to go up ? I'm thinking it doesn't really matter since the market is down some on the whole.
If its underperforming the sooner you switch the better. But note that the NASD index bottomed out on May 22 and has been doing well since then. So your next statement may very well show much improvement.
Best Of |
Favorites & Replies |
Start a New Board |
My Fool |