Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
HI EVERYONE,
I AM IN THE PROCESS OF FILLING OUT MY CHAPTER 7 PAPERWORK. I WILL HAVE THE MONEY TO FILE IN ABOUT 60 DAYS. I JUST CHARGED A HARD DRIVE FOR MY COMPUTER THAT I NEED FOR WORK. WHAT SHOULD I DO ABOUT IT. MY LAWYER TOLD ME NOT TO PAY ON ANYTHING, BUT I AM SCARED THAT I WILL GET IN TROUBLE AT THE HEARING. I HAVE 30000.00 IN DEBT AND I MAKE 39000.00 A YEAR. I AM MARRIED AND HAVE THREE CHILDREN. THIS HAS BEEN ONE OF THE HARDEST DISSIONS I HAVE EVER HAD TO MAKE. WHAT SHOULD I DO ABOUT THE HARD DRIVE IT WAS 350.00. I HAD TO HAVE IT TO HAVE IT FOR WORK. IF I PAY ONIT IT WILL BE GIVING PREFERNCE TO ONE CREDITOR. THANKS
PLEASE NO NEGATIVE EMAILS I FEEL BAD ENOUGH
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.