No. of Recommendations: 0
Hi all,

At the moment I am trying to learn everything I can about finance, particularly investing. I troll the internet reaing various articles, publications, and websites and I occasionally slog through an investing books and some books on business. I received a Barron's subscription as a gift a couple months ago and I regularly sift through it trying to read what I can of the articles. In the two most recent publications the primary story was the Barron's Roundtale. I found this fascinating, what parts I could understand, and these were scant as I found that much of it was indecipherable. I was wondering if someone could tell me some resources or good books that explain the general ideas that govern the stock market, bond market, economy, and companies. I just don't understand a lot of what I believe are fundamentals. While I read the article, some parts seemed as if they were in a different language and I skipped them entirely. If someone could provide me with some resources where I could begin to learn about the many concepts that the expansive article covers, that would be great! Thanks!

tibet
Print the post  

Announcements

When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.