Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
Be careful there, that hobby has some bad repercussions. Hubby and I are both good cooks and we both enjoy cooking well and this has shown itself on both our waistlines. We have a friend that is trying to lose weight and she refuses to visit us in the meantime. The food we make isn't overly fattening or anything, we just do it well enough that everyone wants seconds (or thirds).
While speaking with the mom of one of my daughter's friends the other day, she said, "Will you please feed D something bad? She's complaining she doesn't like any of our food anymore. She's always talking about eating at your house."

lol, I guess that would be a problem! I'm actually just learning "basic" cooking skills right now. And I've got a disgustingly high metabolism, so gaining weight isn't a concern. (Actually, I'd be thrilled to gain 10 pounds - but it's not going to happen.)

What is EQ?
Electric Quilt. It's a quilting software that's absolutely awesome! I bought mine used on eBay (couldn't afford the original). Here's their site:
http://www.electricquilt.com/default.htm
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.