Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0

Just a week ago, the day the DOW JONES was up 400 points, Jim Cramer on Mad Money told people to stay in Bear Stearns.  What a sham, he should have known better.  It's time Jim Cramer comes clean and fesses up to his many mistakes lately.  More specifically recommending GOOG, telling viewers it will go to $900, when it was trading in the $700's, recommending SHLD when it was $190 a share, making NYX his number 1 stock pick in 2007, recommending it when it was in the high $90's, recommending investors buy Iverness Medical in the 50's even though the company was on a unsustainable rate of buying companies one after another, not to mention the stock in now under $30.

Now everyone makes mistakes, but he is a public figure with media spotlight and the whole concept of his show is helping the "Main Street Investor".  However you have to ask yourself if he really is doing so, or is his show just about ratings for CNBC.  The worst part is he goes on his shows and then has the nerve to tell people "Told You So".  Cramer come clean.  

Jim Cramer's biggest downfall is he can't control his emotions, he doesn't take the emotions out of investing.  Jim Cramer is the ultimate contrarian indicator.  I can't stress this point the most, remember this, when Cramer comes on his show, Mad Money, blowing his Horns when the DOW JONES is up or hiding under his desk when the DOW JONES is down big, you have to take everything he says with a grain of salt and seriously consider doing the EXACT opposite of what he his telling you.

The below video is from Don Harrold, about 1 minute within the video you'll see Cramer commenting on Bear Stearns:

Check out all my posts at http://madmoneyguru.com.

Print the post Back To Top

I don't really like Cramer when shopping for buys. He is pretty good at calling crappy companies though. Lately every time I turn around I pull up a company to Red thumb scroll to the bottom and wall street is all green except for Cramer with the red scoring points.

Most of his plays are short term too. A lot of these guys will tell you when to buy but never when to sell.

You got it... Cramer sucks

Cramer's a crook
Cramer is an idiot.

Found this on CNBC

Dear Jim: Should I be worried about Bear Stearns Bear Stearns in terms of liquidity and get my money out of there? --Peter

Cramer says: “No! No! No! Bear Stearns is not in trouble. If anything, they’re more likely to be taken over. Don’t move your money from Bear.”

Bear Stearns was a one-star stock on Motley Fool CAPS all the way through this debacle.... not a single day went by when BSC was not a one-star stock on CAPS for lo these many months. Fool on. --David G.
Motley Fool CAPS is the map in investing guidance per say... learn to love it, and live it...CAPS on!

How do you insert a video in  your blog?

~Allstar13913

(message me please)

How do you insert a video in  your blog?

~Allstar13913

(message me please)