Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
Becky,

Where are you working? Just curious.

Well, uh, I'm still working on that minor detail... I've been making phone calls and have a meeting set up for next Wednesday, but I am not sure if it is an informational interview or a true interview. I am calling on Monday to confirm the location (the gent was supposed to get back to me on Friday, but didn't). It's with an Architectural Acoustics contracter in the area; I'm hoping for the latter case (i.e. a job interview), or at least some good info on other firms.

Why, do you know anyone who needs an acoustical or noise control engineer in the Miami/Fort Lauderdale area? :) Doesn't hurt to ask, I guess...

Becky
...who is feeling sheepish for counting her chicks before they're hatched.
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.