No. of Recommendations: 0
Hey folks, been outta the pic fer awhile. Got infected by nimda 32 virus and had email identity from outlook express stolen therefore my local server refuses to identify the password. Had a lotta mail sent to Fed agencies(I work fer one myself!) threatening violence and explosions. Surprised I havent been visited by the grey blue suits with bland faces.
Any favorite stocks to reccomend? I still like Sun Trust Banks and Glacier Bank in MT. I held onto PG Elec in California an although they do not divvy out yet they have come up in price.
By the way,,, should we rethink the criticism that was given to Senator Conrad Burns when he called them "ragheads" ? Any thoughts on Schweitzer- He speaks Arabic ya know. When the real fighting takes place I hope we dont make the same mistake that was made in Pacific when at first we took prisoners. They will wire themselves s a last advantage. Treat this campaign like the Romans did Carthage and spread salt after we kick their asses

Hman
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.