Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 8
Before these boards close, I want to echo this sentiment and express my gratitude for the value-oriented and thoughtful service the IV Fools have provided for so many years. To Rich, Philip, John, and all the other current advisors; to Joe, Rana, and all those who have previously contributed to the service; and to those few vocal and dedicated community board contributors: thanks for all the fish and for the fishing lessons. You have quietly posted one of the most consistent and best track records in Fooldom, and have been kind enough to make into a continuing learning opportunity. I've especially enjoyed the series of interviews with value investors that John was able to provide. The orientation to value and the focus on each company's fundamental performance has been an abiding beacon. Sorting that list of stocks by margin of safety was fertile ground and a favorite tool. The discussions on the IV boards, while not as copious as those on Stock Advisor, were sure to be focused and free of noise. This is (was) my favorite TMF service and the only one I consider essential. My guess is that after my trial period on Market Pass, I'll be entering a long dark tea-time of the soul, a period of time away from the Fool - but not from my Foolish ways. I hope I get the opportunity to cross paths with you again.

Thank you, sincerely, and I wish you all the best in your new roles.

Fool on!
Print the post  

Announcements

When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.