Skip to main content
Update
Non-financial boards have been closed.

Non-financial boards have been closed but will continue to be accessible in read-only form. If you're disappointed, we understand. Thank you for being an active participant in this community. We have more community features in development that we look forward to sharing soon.

Fool.com | The Motley Fool Community
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 1
(I don't really know what happened in Benghazi - I don't dig into details of non-nation-state news - just headlines. I just used Benghazi because it's like 'Zimmerman! "CRT!" and it gets the Lemming Blood going lol)

Anyhow, should President Biden.....

1.)Leave diplomats and their families in danger, and leave them at the U.S Embassy in Ukraine?

OR

2.)Show cowardice and evacuate them?

(Being united at water's edge is so 50's America. YES kiddo, it is. Enjoy it now.... from here on out this is how strong your President's hand will be when dealing with the world - doesn't matter who you elect in your unreliable elections)
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 6
1.)Leave diplomats and their families in danger, and leave them at the U.S Embassy in Ukraine?

Evacuate families. Leave the diplomats there. It’s part of the job.
No. of Recommendations: 0
Who decides what 'their job' is?

So if a President pulls diplomats has he or she rendered a diplomat as not doing "his job? and therefore - either a waste of payroll or a patronage position to get paid and not do one's job?