No. of Recommendations: 14
Would it be possible to limit the number of messages from any one board on the Best Of list? Recently one board has dominated the list so much that it occupies all but one of the spots. I'm happy that the folks on that board enjoy their interaction with one another, but the rest of us might like to see posts from other boards.
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 1
Would it be possible to limit the number of messages from any one board on the Best Of list? Recently one board has dominated the list so much that it occupies all but one of the spots. I'm happy that the folks on that board enjoy their interaction with one another, but the rest of us might like to see posts from other boards.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I would like to see in addition to the current options, options where you could pick variables like:

- Boards names between A - Z.
- Recs between xxx and xxx

This would allow you to figure a way to get the best of smaller boards and eliminate boards you do not want to see on "YOUR" top Best Of list.

This would be a very easy and cheap $$ for Motley to do.
No. of Recommendations: 10
I would like to see in addition to the current options, options where you could pick variables like:
- Boards names between A - Z.
- Recs between xxx and xxx
This would allow you to figure a way to get the best of smaller boards and eliminate boards you do not want to see on "YOUR" top Best Of list.
This would be a very easy and cheap $$ for Motley to do.

Do this instead.

Go to the “Best Of” list.

Change the default of “Show 25 Posts” to “Show 99 Posts”. Go the page with 99 “Best Of” results.

Make yourself a bookmark in your browser.

Now use that instead of the Fool’s default “Best Of”. Usually, by the time you get to #99, it will have ONE, yes 1 rec. Possibly at very busy times, 2. This will show you results from nearly every board on the Fool at one time or another, so long as a post prompts one person to rec it.

Ignore Sauls or don’t ignore Sauls, up to you.
No. of Recommendations: 0
Great idea. I didn't know you could do that. Thanks!