Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
Yeah some people are using the Bible to predict a situation when the World will end.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fyYa01cdeak

I see some good prepping, and some silly things but they ARE preparers, for whatever comes down the road.
Me? If it happens, I see myself in a pre Tribulation ascent to Heaven or a very hungry post Tribulation ascent.
And the Bible says no one will know when the world will end, so there.
jC
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 3
The world ends for me when I am room temperature. :)
No. of Recommendations: 2
The world ends for me when I am room temperature. :)

I hope that is a painless hour surrounded by Friends and Loved ones.
jC
No. of Recommendations: 1
speaking humorously...

For the recently dead, it don't matter a lick if they are surrounded by friends & loved ones.
On the other hand, it is easier to clean-up after if there are a bunch of folks around, and, last chance to change 'the will'?
Could be why many cultures burnt their dead, others put'm on raised platforms and let the birds clean up, or in high density populations, get them 6 feed under (with lye) pronto.
Ah, room temperature, well said.
No. of Recommendations: 2
I've been thinking about this recently.
When I die my instructions are "sell everything" for the best price you can get. Bury me next to my parents in the family grave site, and give all funds to my heirs, relatives or charities as stipulated in a Will.
I expect a good 6 people to show up at a funeral, but really, I'm dead, who cares? Not me.
jC