Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 3
After the complete failure with the Trump administration…. Biden gets 130 million people vaccinated. Trump wasn’t able to even get 3 million people vaccinated by the end of December while keeping some 100 million vaccines safe in some basement. By the beginning of the 2020 year it was obvious that Trump wasn’t interested in a vaccine program, the most unscientific president in US History. The Biden transition team (without help from the Trump non-helpful transition insurrection team) appointed Fauci to head the vaccine program. Immediately the FDA, CDC, NIH, and all State Health Depts got in touch with the Biden team and started a real vaccine program, ignoring the Insurrectionist.

Trump vaccine failure
Trump Business failure
Trump family value failure
Trump wife cheater
Trump Greatest Budget Deficit failure in US History

The Biden administration is administering more vaccines per day than Trump could provide in the month of December. Biden promised 100 million vaccines administered by May, already way ahead of his promises…. The only promise Trump tried to keep was building a wall and he failed at even that with a majority in the House and Senate!
Biden will have America completely vaccinated by mid-summer.

Trump = Complete Failure
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 13
After the complete failure with the Trump administration…. Biden gets 130 million people vaccinated.

Yeah, having to spend nine months creating the vaccines was terrible of Trump. Biden-Harris would have just *required* that an effective vaccine be created instantaneously. Why don't those stupid Republicans ever just pass a law that requires the needed outcome?
No. of Recommendations: 5
Yeah, having to spend nine months creating the vaccines was terrible of Trump

The Vaccine was developed by a small bio-tech firm in Germany that Pfizer (German) bought and funded…
In January 2019 while Trump was hiding intelligence reports on the Coronavirus outbreak in Wuhan, Dr. Ugur Sahin was contacting every scientist he knew in the world of vaccine production to advocate so-called messenger RNA technology to rapidly develop a vaccine in the event of a global pandemic. This was before the WHO even would admit that the virus was human to human transmission...
Credit to Trump? hardly...

Trump had nothing to do with it... Trump's job? Get the vaccine out to people
Trump outcome = failure

Trump administration had no coronavirus vaccine distribution plan: White House
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-health-coronavirus-usa-kl...

Trump had nine months to put together a vaccine distribution plan, Trump didn’t attend a single Coronavirus Taskforce meeting after April 12

Trump promised 20 million vaccines administered by the end of Dec… ??? How many 2 million

Biden promised 100 million by May 1st…. How many ?? 200 million

Trump, failure at everything
No. of Recommendations: 4
Liberalism is a mental disorder. Don't miss your appointments!
No. of Recommendations: 5
Oh... someone had their little-bitty feelings hurt... boo-hoo

We're just wondering how many times the fact that some leftist mantra is complete bullbleep must be documented before the leftists stop assuming that everyone knows it's true.
No. of Recommendations: 0
...We're just wondering how many times....

True, not everyone has the Idiotic Fantasies that they do. Whatever podcast they 'believe-in' is ludicrous, as in, 'Incongruous; inviting ridicule'. Believers of the lies being feed to them.
How wasted has been their education.
No. of Recommendations: 2
Trump's job? Get the vaccine out to people
Trump outcome = failure

Just imagine how well things would have worked if St. Barack had kicked off the vaccine while he was in office! He could've done millions--all by himself, probably--and saved the economic downturn we had in 2020.
No. of Recommendations: 1
Just imagine how well things would have worked if St. Barack had kicked off the vaccine while he was in office! He could've done millions--all by himself, probably--and saved the economic downturn we had in 2020.

I imagined that too
Unfortunately refused to bring it to the Senate floor for a vote
Believers of the lies being feed to them.

Spankee LOVES the uneducated.

Spankee: “I love the poorly educated!”
"Liberalism is a Mental Disorder", coined by conservative talk show host Michael Savage

In 2009, Savage was banned from entering the UK as he is "considered to be engaging in unacceptable behavior by seeking to provoke others to serious criminal acts and fostering hatred which might lead to inter-community violence". During his radio broadcast on that same day, Savage declared that he would sue Smith (Home Secretary) personally for defamation, calling her a "lunatic".

During a subsequent NPR talk show, Savage said that he has never advocated violence and repeatedly invoked the United States Constitution's First Amendment. After host Neal Conan pointed out that the U.S. Constitution does not apply to the United Kingdom, Savage replied, "No. Thank God I'm an American. But for this lunatic ... to link me up with Nazi skinheads who are killing people in Russia ... to put me in league with Hamas murderers who killed Jews on buses, is astonishing". Savage also called on his listeners to support him by canceling travel and business in Britain as well as by boycotting British-made goods, commenting, "If they want to play hardball, we'll play hardball." When a caller challenged Savage about his talk show rhetoric, Savage called him a "foaming lunatic ... someone in pajamas in a mental asylum ... You're nobody and I'm not going to talk to you!"

Seems like a run of the mill sane individual to me, a forerunner of Alex Jones, and Donny Doofus. I really like his invocation of the "cancel culture" . He is in good company on the no go list which at times has included Marta Stewart, Edward Snowden, Mike Tyson, Louis Farrakhan, Dog the Bounty Hunter, Shirley Phelps-Roper father Fred Phelps (Westboro Baptists),L Ron Hubbard, Snoop Dogg along with some high profile terrorists. I think Martha and Snoop hooked up in the airport hooker lounge, it explains the friendship. Fortunately Savage is still on the list
Spankee LOVES the uneducated.

Wait...you're STILL obsessed with a 70 year old orange man's...errr...manhood?