No. of Recommendations: 2
You know what they say about "assuming", Mr. Vice President.

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/4179464
Biden said he and Obama were under the impression the site was ready.

"Neither he or I are technology geeks and we assumed it was up and ready to run," he told HLN.

And this is why having he government make these decisions is pure folly. Obama doesn't know jack squat about healthcare. Why would anyone assume that he would? Why would the federal government be assumed to be knowledgeable at all about this?
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 8
TD1 Obama doesn't know jack squat about healthcare.

Or building the F-35 fighter. Let's privatize the Air Force.

Peter
No. of Recommendations: 0
Here's the Republican book of healthcare knowledge;

?
"Obama doesn't know jack squat about healthcare."

You may feel that way but how did you get there from Biden admitting to not know jack about technology?

You may feel that way but how did you get there from Biden admitting to not know jack about technology?

So go prove that Obama is an expert about healthcare.
"So go prove that Obama is an expert about healthcare."

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are just too funny these days. Is that our childish answer to everything?
I know you are but what am I?

You made the accusation that Obama doesn't know jack about healthcare, soooooooooo....

PROVE IT!!
No. of Recommendations: 1
How silly. The F-35 is screwed up because it's designed to do too many things. Mission and scope creep cranked up the cost of that airframe.

Now you're claiming that a stupid website is the same? Laughable.

Left wing political bigots shouted down anybody who dared question this abortion. Now you people own this lock stock and barrel. The failure is yours. The penalty will be borne by you.
You made the accusation that Obama doesn't know jack about healthcare, soooooooooo....

PROVE IT!!

Heh. What a laugh. I have all the train wreckage to point to. You have your nitpicking.

But let's play your game. I wa thinking of a link that showed that Obama only started talking about healthcare because he was about to make a speech. I'll see if I can find it.
PS. Fail for trying to make me prove a negative.
Assumptions are a class of risk. If I may channel Rumsfeld for a moment, there are things we don't know, and we don't even know we don't know them.

There is absolutely no reason why the state of the exchanges and the website supporting them should be an unknown unknown. For the love of God, this is the man's signature accomplishment in office. It is the one thing that is guaranteed to be tied to his name in the history books. How is it possible that he isn't paying attention to its implementation? What kind of hubris/ignorance allows that to happen?

I'm reminded of Truman contemplating Eisenhower's first weeks in the Oval Office:He’ll sit here, and he’ll say, ‘Do this! Do that!’ And nothing will happen. Poor Ike—it won’t be a bit like the Army. He’ll find it very frustrating.

No doubt our Campaigner-in-Chief will make a speech.
Maybe he'll say You didn't build that.
That's sure to fix it, right?
No. of Recommendations: 1
"PS. Fail for trying to make me prove a negative."

First you said "let's play your game". Guess that didn't work out so well.

Now, you fall back on not being able to prove a negative.

Ok, let's play that game then. You recall your asking me to prove that one certain Californian didn't have adequate health insurance?

Recall what you challenged me to do without having any details as to what was in her plan?

Prove it.

Talk about fail. Dope, you are truly losing it.
People who confidently claim that by many measures Obamacare is a success have no space to criticize.