Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 1
From the August 2008 Issue, Bill writes:

In the next month, I'm going to buy several Asian and Latin American stocks for my personal portfolio. I hope you'll join me in doing so, maybe by focusing on our "Best Buys Now" lists.

Seth Jayson issued a challenge at HG to do the almost the same, except in contest form and by limiting the purchases to 5 stocks. Maybe we should have a contest?

A week or so back, Bill commented on a post of mine on the MPEL board, about fighting my aggression about purchasing GG stocks. I had wondered somewhat about what he really meant. Should I be fighting the aggression? Or should I be buying as much as funds allow?

http://boards.fool.com/Message.asp?mid=26782546

Now from his statement above, I know the answer I think. I, for one, am glad to see this optimism. My real interest of course will have to be on Bill's profile. I wonder how many of us (including those who won't admit it) will have his page linked as a favorite? ;)

Cheryl
Print the post  

Announcements

When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.