No. of Recommendations: 75
I would just like to recognize Bill Ford for all he has done over many years on this board. He is one reason this board is my "Go To" location at TMF.

Bill Thank you for being who you are.

Gordon
Atlanta
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 1
big way to go billy
in a few years you will catch up to gordo...doc
No. of Recommendations: 2
I would just like to recognize Bill Ford for all he has done over many years on this board.

Same things as the rest of y'all, just tryin' to help Fools with their computers when/if I can. :-)

Bill Thank you for being who you are.

What, a broken down, out-of-warranty, Ford!!?? ;-)

Bill
in a few years you will catch up to gordo...doc

He's too fast fer me. <g>

Bill
Bill,
yer not broken,just well-used - and still of great value!

tuni (a BF fan for years and years and years.....) :)
yer not broken,just well-used - and still of great value!

LOL, I feel broken at times, but I guess I must be worth something since The Boss still keeps me around. :-)

Bill
What, a broken down, out-of-warranty, Ford!!?? ;-)

What's da matter with a broken down, out-of-warranty Ford. It gets me to work every day. And, it's paid for. And, it just might get me more than it's worth out of the Feds should I decide to trade up.
No. of Recommendations: 0
Yea but, I bet yers looks purtier. :-)

Bill
No. of Recommendations: 2
Dear "cool beans"
Thank you for being here for all of us Fools over the years and sharing your knowledge, wisdom, help and great sense of humor with us even though you had burdens in your life ~~ you always bring a smile to our faces.
Happy Fooliversary Bill and may Our Lord Bless you and your family for all that you do each and every day.

Sincerely,

Rich (aka TG)
Dear "cool beans"
Thank you for being here for all of us Fools over the years and sharing your knowledge, wisdom, help and great sense of humor with us even though you had burdens in your life ~~

No different than many other Fools on this board, and many other boards as well.

~~ you always bring a smile to our faces.

'Cause I'm such a slow-movin' and easy target, huh? ;-)

Happy Fooliversary Bill and may Our Lord Bless you and your family for all that you do each and every day.

Thank You Rich!!

Bill
Well, there ya go again Bill making me laugh <BG>
You are Very Welcome!
BTW where is that cake that Tuni was talking about? ..I am gettin' kinda hungry lust thinking about it. What is your address again?(lol)

Rich (aka TG)
BTW where is that cake that Tuni was talking about? ..I am gettin' kinda hungry lust thinking about it.

Well, y'all're gonna hafta talk to her 'bout that 'cause I don't bake. And be careful how y'all say that, she's married.

But, I do have a smoked fattie, some smoked pork loin, and beer that I'll share with y'all.

What is your address again?

Dern near the intersection of I295 and I95...I'm easy to find...Come on over!!

Bill
for the cake, see Bill on the BarBQ board - they's the cooks!!!

not me! I just make people laff, cry or wring their hands in frustration, on this Board.

;)