Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 1
...for you, sir.

U.S. Attorney General William Barr said Tuesday that the Justice Department has not uncovered any evidence of widespread voter fraud that would change the outcome of the 2020 presidential election.

His comments come despite President Donald Trump’s repeated claims that the election was stolen, and his refusal to concede his loss to President-Elect Joe Biden.

Guess Barr is not interested in lighting the last few atoms of his reputation on fire.

Bye, bye Billie. Orange Mussolini is not going to take kindly to being called a liar.

In fact, Billie was just summoned to the White House.

https://kvia.com/news/us-world/2020/12/01/barr-tells-ap-that...

Twitter is -- and is not -- amused: https://twitter.com/search?q=Barr&src=trend_click&ve...
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 0
Barr hasn't investigated anything, they are looking at the surface and making assumptions.

Trump's team are actually digging, thousands of witnesses/affidavits/examples.

You have to spend time and energy digging to make a determination, Barr did none of the above accept a quick review of surface and feedback from others who also looked at the surface.
No. of Recommendations: 24
Barr hasn't investigated anything, they are looking at the surface and making assumptions.

And haven't found anything.

Sure, they're filing lots of affidavits. But many of them are witnesses testifying to activities that were perfectly legal, but that they (the witnesses) didn't understand were legal or that the Trump team is claiming shouldn't have been legal. All those affidavits of poll watchers who testified that they were kept more than six feet away or who observed people being given the opportunity to cure ballots aren't evidence or examples of fraud - they're evidence of practices that Trump disputed but have been adjudged by the courts to be legal.

Many of the rest are witnesses testifying to things that they heard about, or were told about, but didn't actually witness. And the last are people wildly speculating that results that were unfavorable to the President couldn't have happened absent fraud, of which there is no evidence or proof took place and which ignores logical alternative explanations.

You can bet that before issuing a statement to the press that Barr's folks would have reviewed everything that the Trump team has filed in court, and found it to be utterly worthless in supporting claims of widespread fraud.

But let me ask you - what do you think is the most significant instance of fraud that the Trump team has proven with evidence?

Albaby

Yet they have ZERO evidence that is usable in court? Why would that be?

HINT: There isn't any.
"But let me ask you - what do you think is the most significant instance of fraud that the Trump team has proven with evidence?"

The fact that Dominion is reluctant to have their machines and their code examined raises a huge red flag for me.
Why would Barr turn his back on Trump?
No. of Recommendations: 8
The fact that Dominion is reluctant to have their machines and their code examined raises a huge red flag for me.

Just saw this headline on WaPO:

Swing state counties that used Dominion voting machines mostly voted for Trump

PS--How often do companies publish their secret sauce recipes?
No. of Recommendations: 5
Oh please. You guys think that the sun rising in the east is a huge red flag.
Huh

The Dominion Representative for Fulton County was Kamala Harris’ Presidential Campaign Photographer.
"Oh please. You guys think that the sun rising in the east is a huge red flag."

Snort
No. of Recommendations: 6

Right . . . because corporations are usually so willing to give away company proprietary code that is central to their ability to make profit and place it in the public domain. LOL
" because corporations are usually so willing to give away company proprietary code that is central to their ability to make profit and place it in the public domain. LOL"

LOL, Vote counting software is hardly rocket science. Read, Count , Read, count, read count....ad infinitum.

I'm waiting for someone here to claim that Barr was bribed. The question is, by whom? George Soros? Venezuela? Or--my perennial favorite--the Bavarian Illuminati?
"But let me ask you - what do you think is the most significant instance of fraud that the Trump team has proven with evidence?"

Do you believe that what you said in any way meets the definition of evidence of fraud???

Barr should never have signed own with Trump to begin with. The real question is "why now"?
Huh

The Dominion Representative for Fulton County was Kamala Harris’ Presidential Campaign Photographer.

And?
No. of Recommendations: 2
LOL, Vote counting software is hardly rocket science. Read, Count , Read, count, read count....ad infinitum.

Your unfounded arrogance is eclipsed only by your complete lack of knowledge about the complexity of the security aspects of this code. But even if it were trivial, companies do not want to give it away. Their experience porting the code to various machines and controlling the allowable access to both tabulating ballots and the results is hardly trivial and certainly not anything a corporation is going to give away.

Don't listen to Tinkerbell TV. They lie as much and are just as dumb as the average Trump supporter.
Some poster(s) are baiting us...in fruitless posts.
You will not change minds - there's one poster (in my opinion) that just wants to stir that pot of Trump Stew.

The 'argument' on who will win is Over.
The voters have spoken.

Amen and Thank Goodness!

nag
In 18 months Trump will be as remembered as a past president that threatened our democracy, spread hatred and advocated violence.

That is his legacy.

nag
maybe legal actions against him will also be included
You are really funny. I would guess that I have both written and designed 10'sof thousands more lines of codes and product deliveries than you have ever dreamed about, and you are going to school me on software. Stick with what you may know little one.
"I would guess that I have both written and designed 10'sof thousands more lines of codes and product deliveries than you have ever dreamed about, and you are going to school me on software"

That's sort of like a welder bragging how many pieces of iron he's put together and claiming expertise as a civil engineer. We're talking about the legal process as it relates to software.

ASIDE: My software team was asked to provide technical support for a software piracy case and, as part of discovery, we asked for (and got) the source code. Oddly the accused company had source code with the exact same comments, including spelling errors.
"That's sort of like a welder bragging how many pieces of iron he's put together and claiming expertise as a civil engineer. We're talking about the legal process as it relates to software."

Perhaps that is what your work was equivalent to, only you would know. It doesn't sound like the you dealt with or its programmers were particularly sophisticated.

Truly delusional. Sad. Pathetic.

And: "Trump's team"? LMAO. What a team of nut jobs and losers.
No. of Recommendations: 16

Every single ballot in Georgia was counted by hand which verified that the machine count without any material differences. And each team had a Republican AND a Democrat that counted together.

The facts are plain enough that even Baghdad Barr had to admit there was no fraud.

But you guys keep on contributing to the alleged multi-billionaire’s slush fund. You have to admit it, Trump knows how to con a sucker when he sees one.

AW
F Fabulous
O Oratorically
S Speaking

Very nice of you
why don't you tell us? Put up or ...

from previous post: Vote counting software is hardly rocket science. Read, Count , Read, count, read count....ad infinitum.

You are talking to someone experienced enough directing large engineering and software organizations to know that your statement proves you are either a liar or ignorant of what is being discussed.
It's really difficult to distinguish between willful ignorance and lying on an internet discussion board. It really doesn't matter.

I suppose this will end our exchange here. You are clearly either ignorant or lying. Trump lost. If it helps you cope, you can keep clapping your hands and wishing with all your might and maybe Trump will still be President. LOL
"I'd guess you are FOS and have no idea who you are talking to."

You're right none of us know who you are and apparently you don't plan on letting us in on it or why we should believe or care who you are.