Skip to main content
Update
Non-financial boards have been closed.

Non-financial boards have been closed but will continue to be accessible in read-only form. If you're disappointed, we understand. Thank you for being an active participant in this community. We have more community features in development that we look forward to sharing soon.

Fool.com | The Motley Fool Community
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 14
Former attorney general and henchman Bill Barr must be having visions of John Newton Mitchell's 19-month sentence and has been talking to the House select committee.

The House select committee investigating the January 6 insurrection has been having conversations with former Attorney General William Barr, the committee's chairman said Sunday.

"To be honest with you, we've had conversations with the former attorney general already," Rep. Bennie Thompson told CBS' Margaret Brennan on "Face the Nation" when asked if the committee would go to Barr. "We've talked to Department of Defense individuals. We are concerned that our military was part of this big lie on promoting that the election was false."

Thompson said even discussing using the military to seize voting machines is troubling and the American people deserve to know the full details of this plan.

Well, let's get the public hearings going, please. Right now republicans main concern is what kind of shoes the green M&M character is wearing.

https://www.cnn.com/2022/01/23/politics/january-6-committee-...
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 1
Oh-oh where have you been, Billy Boy, Billy Boy,
Oh-oh where have you been, charming Billy?
I have been to seek my power, it's the joy of the hour,
I'm a young thing but had to leave my trumpster.

Did he ask you to collude, Billy Boy, Billy Boy,
Did he ask you to collude, charming Billy?
Yes, he asked me to come fast, there’s a dimple in his [redacted],
I'm a young thing but had to leave my trumpster.
No. of Recommendations: 0
Gah! I just noticed there's a rather dirty coonnotation to what I wrote that I did not intend.

The original line is:

"Did she ask you to come in...there's a dimple in her chin"

And once I decided what to replace chin with, I sought a rhyme for it and thought of 'fast.' Bad enough. I did not intend to go further ;-)

sigh.
No. of Recommendations: 0
And once I decided what to replace chin with, I sought a rhyme for it and thought of 'fast.' Bad enough. I did not intend to go further ;-)

Sometimes you just gotta follow where the spirit leads.
No. of Recommendations: 6
Right now republicans main concern is what kind of shoes the green M&M character is wearing.

My understanding is Mars hears Tucker's concern and has decided to comply: the new M&M is all white, extra bitter and will melt down when mixed with multi-colored M&Ms.