Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 6
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 0
Well!!! dumb me!.....what in the world is a binder?

Is this something I should know? lol
did you notice that I ask the ques without even involving the politics of

late! Americanray, did you take note of this. lol again! I still do not know what a binder is. Hmmmm! must be bad.
No. of Recommendations: 7
No. of Recommendations: 8
The left is in desperation mode. They're trying to make having your resume in a binder, (a synonym for a loose leaf notebook), full of other resume's an insult to women. They really know the intelligence level of their constituency don't they.

O.T.
- If ignorance is bliss, you must be orgasmic.

Cloaca
The best part is the news media (CNN and MSNBC, probably others but I rarely stray beyond those two) touting it as an instant internet meme.

Nobody who wan't already voting for Obama, or who is very unlikely to vote at all, is paying any attention. That really goes with use of the term "internet meme," now that I think about it. But I hope they are enjoying their manufactured inside joke, as stupid as it is.

Not that it doesn't belong on this board, mind you. Humor is in the eye of the beholder.

v/r
Tom
The left is in desperation mode. They're trying to make having your resume in a binder, (a synonym for a loose leaf notebook), full of other resume's an insult to women. They really know the intelligence level of their constituency don't they.

Every side, well in the US - the GOP and the Dems - so I guess two sides, do the same thing. They jump on a misstatement or take things out of context and (try to) make it into a instant Internet meme.

Icemann

OJ: How do you keep a politician busy for hours on end?
Write 'turn over' on both sides of a piece of paper.
No. of Recommendations: 5
The best part is the news media (CNN and MSNBC, probably others but I rarely stray beyond those two)

Now, that's funny.

Keep in mind, your day to vote is Wednesday, November 7, 2012.

By the way, the binder thing is a great issue - keep it up, it's a winner.

Unfortunately, Binder Derangement Syndrome has no cure and will result in political death next month.
The best part is the news media (CNN and MSNBC, probably others but I rarely stray beyond those two)

I meant besides Fox News, which wasn't pertinent to the situation at hand. I use to peruse USA Today also, but since their redesign I have significant problems with it here at work.

Keep in mind, your day to vote is Wednesday, November 7, 2012.

Sent my ballot on Tuesday down to FL. Though as things are turning out, I wish I had registered here in OH for this election. Usually FL matters, but looks like OH matters more this year.

v/r
Tom
No. of Recommendations: 1
"Sent my ballot on Tuesday down to FL. Though as things are turning out, I wish I had registered here in OH for this election. Usually FL matters, but looks like OH matters more this year."

Some people solve that dilemma by voting in both states :-)

~aj
No. of Recommendations: 2
Some people solve that dilemma by voting in both states :-)

AJ,

Correction,

Some people from Illinois solve that dilemma by voting in both additional states.