No. of Recommendations: 10
Heard about the tsunami in Japan and wondered about the ninja, though it's been a long time since he's posted here. Anyone know if he's okay?
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 2
I was thinking about Bingo as I went to sleep last night, and all his Indians. I have a classmate from high school also living in Japan, although I do not remember where.

Fuskie
Who is thinking about all Fools and fools in Japan and elsewhere affected by the quake and tsunami...
No. of Recommendations: 0
Thank you for posting that. Now, do you have any secret information about what/how he is doing??

Bill
No. of Recommendations: 63
Owing to the sensitivity of some topics I've talked about on the Fool, I'd appreciate if you didn't mention my name much.

That said, yes, I'm OK, my friends and family are OK, and most folks you know from my stories are OK. (I was having difficulty sleeping and it occurred to me "Oh cripes, the Fools are going to be worried", so I came over to check.)
Glad you stopped by.

Sorry about my post. I have reported my post and TMF has removed it. You can request removal of the other posts by clicking on Report This Post.

Jean
Glad you are OK, Bingo.

Fuskie
Who hopes if you feel up to it that you will give us a first person perspective of what is going on and how your fellow Fools can help...
Thanks for stopping by, Bingocards!

Glad you're ok.

Ishtar
Thanks for stopping by, bingocards; glad you are safe. We miss you around here! :-)

Minxie
Apologies, Bingo! Glad you had my post removed.

VERY glad you are safe.
No. of Recommendations: 8
I'm glad to hear that you and yours are OK, Bingocards. I was wondering how to find out.

I'm deeply grieved about the losses in Japan. The New York Times published a heartrending photo of parents looking at their daughter, who was killed while taking a driving lesson. The mother was reaching out to touch her daughter's face, still in the crushed car. Terrible <tears>!

I have donated to the American Red Cross, which has set up to transfer help to the Japanese Red Cross. The Japanese Red Cross can only take donations in yen.

One comfort in this tragedy is that the foresight, dignity and cooperativeness of the Japanese people surely saved thousands of lives that would have been lost in many less-prepared nations.

Wendy
No. of Recommendations: 3
That said, yes, I'm OK, my friends and family are OK, and most folks you know from my stories are OK. (I was having difficulty sleeping and it occurred to me "Oh cripes, the Fools are going to be worried", so I came over to check.)

Yes... I'm very glad you're okay as well. I only read your posts from time to time but I find them full of wonderful insight and humor, and I'm extremely glad that you and yours are safe. My thoughts are with the Japanese people and those who have suffered such tremendous losses.

GSF
Oh, bingo, I'm so glad to hear you are okay. And all your Indians. I will keep you all in my prayers.

--Booa

P.S.--Miss hearing your great stories!
I'm glad to hear that you're all right.