Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 8
The message you're trying to access has been removed from the boards. The most likely reason for this is that the message violated our Fool's Rules about appropriate content. Either that or it was swallowed up by intergalactic space beasts from the planet Xeenu.

Please check out The Motley Fool's Terms and Conditions of Service.

Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 1
IT... do not know there is a political jokes board on TMF?
No. of Recommendations: 5
There was nothing wrong with that post. No names were mentioned. You have a very thin skin when it comes to politics.
First and foremost all politics is a joke!

I'll stop posting for a while until I figure out what's political and what's not!

https://boards.fool.com/a-mexican-indian-iraqi-and-an-americ...
No. of Recommendations: 3
it, please keep posting!
Nothing else matters.
No. of Recommendations: 4
Some people suffer from the rather prevalent "thin skin man ship" disorder.

Denny Schlesinger
No. of Recommendations: 4
Danm dude... you know that anything political is nix'd here. No need to have ANY names! So why do you keep playin' stupid? Has nothing to do with thick skin... and you (obviously) don't know the difference between right or wrong! Post right or leave HURL... do you really like being a target?
No. of Recommendations: 18
Danm dude... you know that anything political is nix'd here.

Not quite. Post that are 'not reported' don't get nix'd. And if the number of reported posts gets to a point where it is requiring significant TMF time and resources to deal with this 'non revenue generating' aspect of their website, it will again be determined to be 'not worth maintaining'.

My recommendation to those here on HURL is to default to 'not reporting posts'. If a thread goes off the rails, by all means act to get it from getting further out of hand, but if you are reporting posts because of what people 'might' do, instead of 'are doing', I don't think you are doing HURL any favors.