Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 5
AG birthday is today, and he would be 70. My birthday is next week on the 18th. I have been working a bit at night with the old folks. I like the late night shift traffic wise, but I have to sleep the day before work and all the next day to catch up.

Not much else going on this early in the year. The preschool job I have been eyeing is open again for four days a week with the local school district for special need students. The foolish little Honda is still NOT inspected, but it is on the list for the mechanic Monday. Finally. It BETTER pass! I will go get my FBI prints after the Honda is legal.

It seems the boy downstairs, the infamous baby Daddy may have gone elsewhere. There is a single mattress and a bunch of metal leaning outside the doorway at the neighbors. I haven't seen much of them, and am greatly enjoying the quiet here. I understand that baby Momma had a TREE fall on her car, so they started a Go Fund Me account for a new one.

I have to renew the lease here in May, so I am going to ask the folks here to remove the old sad rug that goes through here. It's just too old, and laminate will be a better choice. Dishwasher is still broken, and now it's collecting water. Disposal won't run at all, so the list to fix this dump is long.

I got my 600 dollar check, and put most of it in the bank! Left a few hundred dollars here, and bought a bunch of quarters for the ever present wash. But... the Honda radio is not working, and the faithful Ram has lost the blower motor for the fan as of last week. I took the truck out and put the heat on at the gas station once I put some gas in it. Next thing I know... BOOM! No more heat. Sigh. Once I get the little car fixed, the Ram goes in for inspection.

It never ends.

wild :)
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.