Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 3
Well, things got lively. Little sleep, but I took the hoopty Honda over to the shop. My papers were not in order, so I had to race back home and dig out some papers for inspection. Sigh. Like I keep that stuff in the HH?

IT PASSED INSPECTION!! Now I am good till Feb 2022. Yay. So I have to go to some orientation for work via Zoom for missing so much time. Oh well. I do that the 20th after Birthday week is done.

I got a very good lead of a job for a brand new facility. Working on that now, for they open in March. Figured out how to go online at my bank, and now I have a few hundred dollars in the one account. Good! I'll forget it's there now, for I have to go in person to take money out. I have plenty of laundry quarters.

Saw the landlady and gave her all my cash on hand which was 2 fives. I still owe her 10 bucks for laundry quarters. I'll catch her next time...

Part 2 next.. have to go get the wash....
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.