Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 6
So I'm out tonight and I run into a friend of the guy I was dating. She and I had met on several occasions when gaming was involved. She asked how I was and I told her I was fine. I basically said that he and I had talked and he needs time to figure out what he wants and get some of his issues under control. She said that this has been the pattern for a long time with him (they've known each other a couple years). His main issue is being honest with himself. She said he may not be able to clear up these issues - he hasn't in the past. It's a re-occurring problem. She seemed a little irritated with him - seems he showed up on her doorstep the other night (very late) and wanted to crash on her couch. We discussed some more of the issues he's having and then parted. She said if it were her she wouldn't wait around for him.

I find this very interesting. The meeting was completely random. I wasn't planning on "waiting around" for him. I'm not even sure at this point that a friendship is possible. Now I'm pondering what her motives were for speaking to me about the situation.

AC *is it a sign or a ruse*
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 5
seems he showed up on her doorstep the other night (very late) and wanted to crash on her couch.

He has no home I gather?

not criticising, just askin'
He has no home I gather?

He's been staying at his parents but doesn't get along with them too well (one of the issues). He is currently searching for a new place. He has also been house sitting for people off and on this Summer. He had a place but lost it due to a series of events - some within his control and some not. Having known a number of people that have been in similar situations I tend to not judge (not that you are either).

AC *thank the gods I never had to move back with my parents*
*thank the gods I never had to move back with my parents*

Yeah, I had great parents and still miss my Mom and Dad, but living in the same quarters I grew up in got kindof tight at a point.
I wasn't planning on "waiting around" for him.

Good for you. The only thing he's good for at the minute, until he "finds" himself, is as a Boy Toy™. Have fun with him until then. :-)

ßillƒ

Always Wanted to be a Boy Toy™ Since 1903!
(Need a substitute? :-))
Always Wanted to be a Boy Toy™ Since 1903!

I've seen you and your DW....you ARE a Boy Toy.

Odee