No. of Recommendations: 8
You may have seen the video of the teen Trumper in the red MAGA hat confronting the elderly Native American beating a drum.

Fox News now claims that the teen Trumpers were incited to racism by black Hebrew Israelites. <LOL>

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/video-appears-to-show-nativ...

intercst
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 0
This gets curiouser and curiouser.!
No. of Recommendations: 17
Fox News now claims that the teen Trumpers were incited to racism by black Hebrew Israelites.

Too bad. I believe ‘black Muslim Israelite illegal alien women’ was the WhitePower Ball winner last night.

Better luck next time, Fox.

AW
No. of Recommendations: 4
How does one get "incited to racism"?
No. of Recommendations: 1
How does one get "incited to racism"?

You have to be carefully taught.
No. of Recommendations: 1
The left claim racism 24/7 about everything and anything in attempt to keep it front and center politically.

There is very little racism in the world today, much less than any time in our history, the trend line is still headed down and the left doesn't like it, the left needs racism, it's a political power card they play, thus their desperation to claim racism is out of control, etc.

Shame on the left, ends justifies the means, they lie constantly all so they can get their way, sick!
No. of Recommendations: 0
There is very little racism in the world today,

We're just imagining the torch-wielding "blood and sand" chanting Nazi's in the streets. The constant stream of shootings by skinheads.

Silly us. No sense of reality I guess.

Seems like the group who keeps an eye on violent racists, the Southern Poverty Law Center, is still pretty busy.

https://www.splcenter.org/hatewatch?gclid=Cj0KCQiA-JXiBRCpAR...
No. of Recommendations: 2
Well speaking from the middle and at the same time jumping to conclusions when I saw first video, now that I’ve seen a more complete picture, yes the kids were provoked by men claiming to be Hebrew Israelites.

If you haven’t seen the other video, the hour long video that is now posted on most news sights, you will see that the kids were attacked verbally by a group of black men, calling them all kinds of things.

So as there is always more to the story, as someone that attempts to stay middle but leans left and hates Trump, the original story was far from complete.

Chris