No. of Recommendations: 2
Four years after Barack Obama was elected president, this is not exactly a "post-racial" America.

A new study from Washington University in St. Louis finds that under Obama, many black Americans feel less free than whites when it comes to political participation.

In 2009, the year after Obama was elected, 71 percent of blacks reported feeling as free to speak one's mind as they used to.

"But then perceptions of political freedom deteriorated among conservative and religious blacks," says Gibson. By 2011, the percentage of blacks who felt as free to speak their mind had dropped to 56 percent, back to pre-Obama levels. (White Americans also reported feeling less free to speak one's mind under Obama, but the decline was far less than among blacks).

In part, says Gibson, this can be attributed to "ideological polarization." That split may have begun when Obama dismissed Pennsylvania voters in 2008 who "cling to guns or religion." But Gibson says many conservative and religions blacks likely believed when Obama was first elected that he would protect their interests as president. "Race produces a level of trust and confidence that one is on your side," he says.

Over time, that confidence eroded."

http://www.usnews.com/news/blogs/washington-whispers/2012/10...

---

The 'glow' of 'the One' has worn off. Reality has set in. As a group, Obama threw them under the bus Day 1. He panders to the Hispanics , the eco-whacks, and every other fringe leftie group. He knows the blacks are 'in the bag' as far as the vote, anyway. Why worry about them? Oh, he did give the black lady a free 'Obama phone' in Cleveland, remember?

t.
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 2
Four years after Barack Obama was elected president, this is not exactly a "post-racial" America.

IN fact if you go to PA it is racial post America.

Obama has set back race relations probably about a decade. He has brought an awful lot of hatred to the table, and done his utmost to create as much racial strife as possible

The man is a piece of garbage. But, of course, I am only referring to his white half, just in case any of you PAers are around.
No. of Recommendations: 1
A new study from Washington University in St. Louis finds that under Obama, many black Americans feel less free than whites when it comes to political participation.

Perhaps, but one thing is for sure, black thugs are far more embolded to rape, kill and steal from others. Look at the rise of BLACK flash mobs and "snow man" hunting that is spreading across the country.

I bolded and cap'd BLACK just so nobody is confused about who is doing the crime. <g>

decath
No. of Recommendations: 1
low
The man is a piece of garbage. But, of course, I am only referring to his white half, just in case any of you PAers are around.

Way to wimp out low. Go ahead and say what you mean. The rest of us got your back. Besides, I'm pretty sure it would take 10 PA punks to take down one RECF'r. <g>

decath