Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0

I thought it was just a fad... I guess I was wrong, as I have been on far too many underperforms lately. I know we're not supposed to beat ourselves into the ground over mistakes - just learn from them. The thing is: my situation is different because I made silly decisions based on very little information beyond cashflow, current trading price and trading volumes. Well, that and the gossip I have heard/read in various places...

I guess some people might say that's valid data to use, and it is valid data. Just hardly enough to base a stock pick on. Took me several blunders to learn the errors of my ways but I think I'm starting to (slowly) drag myself out of the gutter... I guess since I'm a "5Y-guy" (or 5YG - ya heard it here first I made this up! lol 5YG) we'll have to wait and see how it goes. See you in 5 years! Hehe! Just kidding. The cool thing about CAPS is I don't have to rob a bank in order to practice investing, so thanks very much to the CAPS Community and it's creators. One of the coolest tools I have found on the net! I was about to say: If I could invest in CAPS, I would - but I already am investing in it.

And it's paying FAT dividends. =) I got a little Lightbulb charm now, yaay! I still miss my "Allstar" rating though. Too bad I couldn't keep it :p

Anyway, think nice thoughts! heh

Nuff blabber! Peace guys! I'm out! 8)

Print the post  

Announcements

When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.