Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 3
Blue I have been called many things in the past, but you are the first to call me a spy. Don't know if I should feel complemented for insulted. People at more than a few boards here would not object if I merely lurked.

But since you asked -- I am 71 and have done the cooking in our household for decades. Our house has a small backyard -- about 700 square feet including grass, beds and a patio with a gas grill. I would enjoy cooking pork shoulders, but I can justify a WSM and while I like the product it would take a long time to eat 10 pounds of it. So I expect I will just continue cooking in my year old Wok which easily prepares quantities suited for two.

Finally I heard about this board because of an online friendship with Bill Ford which began in the last century.

Gordon
Atlanta
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.