Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
Blue ... whats blue ..... it is BLACK!

Mind you my clients trade as in #1! I can pick those markets quite easily as I know what they are doing and when to make fast bucks and dividends.... 1476% return 1999 (12 months) so it is a fair indication that it is not money!

Too bloody compassionate I suppose, in an economically crippling climate in WA, at present, I am seeing the rich get richer and the poor getting stuffed.

If the government increases rates that will be the icing on the cake for the rich as there is no need and the small businesses have enuff problems on their plate at present.

GST? Morally incomprehensible... Howards Way will be the new book for this century on how to incorporate a tax that will ensure that the rich pay less.... AND tampons.... if condoms are GST free then what about Tampons?

Remember that women have no choice in this matter whereas we all have a choice when it comes to sex!

Black.... I suppose I had better pull my head in ....

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
^

Done
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.