Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
Boy, it's quiet in here!

Here's some Blue news: http://finance.yahoo.com/news/inplay-briefing-com-055139997....

KITE is an interesting company. Although BLUE is the darling among investors--market cap of 6B, KITE has a lot going for it, with a market cap about half of BLUE's.
Print the post Back To Top
BLUE has been the single worst investment I have made this year. Down over 50% now.
Don't sell. Stock price is down on no news whatsoever--just sentiment. A few months ago, sentiment was sky high. Welcome to the world of biotech. It will be a while before the clinical data proves which sentiment was/is correct. I think the technology is extremely promising. If I didn't already own quite a bit, I'd be stocking up right now--and I'm down as much as you are.
Yeah...BLUE is off the charts. What a joke!
Down close to 70% now genius
Do you know anything about the company, its research, or about biotech? Being up or down before a product finishes phase III testing bears very little relationship to a company's long-term prospects. I'mm thrilled to have BLUE come down to earth. I bought a little bit when it was flying high--just in case it never did come back down. I bought more today, and bought options. The thesis is not broken.