Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
Okay, I'm thinking boobage and what different guys think.

How much does size, shape, and lift matter? What sizes, shape, etc. (which may vary according to a woman's frame) do you find appealing?

How significant is boobage in making a first, or lasting impression? General thoughts about viewing boobage, handling boobage?

General thoughts about whether concerns over boobage can compare to men's concerns over male endowment? (Would love a good conversation on this topic.)

Meg
Feel free to use another term other than "boobage." This just stuck in my mind for whatever reason.
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 3
I think it depends on the person. My friend Tom can barely get his eyes to go north of the woman's chest, so he's definitely in the "bigger is better" category. But personally, I've never been a "boob" guy. Now don't get me wrong--I like 'em plenty, but it's not a prerequisite. I'd much rather they be responsive and senstitive (not meaning "Ow!" but rather "Oh!"). A cup, D cup, whatever.

DK
I think it depends on the person. My friend Tom can barely get his eyes to go north of the woman's chest, so he's definitely in the "bigger is better" category. But personally, I've never been a "boob" guy. Now don't get me wrong--I like 'em plenty, but it's not a prerequisite. I'd much rather they be responsive and senstitive (not meaning "Ow!" but rather "Oh!"). A cup, D cup, whatever.

DK

=====================

How does the saying go .... "more than a mouthful is a waste" ??? :-)

Diane
- aaaahhhhh
No. of Recommendations: 1

Is not....

Starr ;)

Diane
- aaaahhhhh

GASP !!!! You mean you get a whole mouthful?!?!?!

Wait a minute .... are we still talking about boobs?

Meg ;-/
"more than a mouthful is a waste" ??? :-)

Na-ah! At least I hope that's not true!
Stacie
As a guy, I'm naturally all in fovor of such things.

That being said, my own life experience is that breast size is inversely proportional to the fun, energy, and "adventuresomeness" of a sexual relationship.

6Spd
No. of Recommendations: 56

It would take me weeks to tell you everything that I think on this topic and weeks more to compose a worthy response. So here's the short version. I like them. I like them big and I like them small and I like them in between. Size is probably among the biggest of non-issues for me. I like them young and I like them old. I like the curve of them and I like the feel of them. I like the look of them bare or covered. I like how they move when a woman moves. I like how frank and out front they are. I like them with hard nipples in the cool night air or the cold surf or between my lips. I like them when I put my arms around a woman in bed and hold her close pressing against her back and whispering in her ear. Most of all I love the woman who responds when I touch or kiss them.

Regards,
Prometheuss
No. of Recommendations: 5

It would take me weeks to tell you everything that I think on this topic and weeks more to compose a worthy response. So here's the short version. I like them. I like them big and I like them small and I like them in between. Size is probably among the biggest of non-issues for me. I like them young and I like them old. I like the curve of them and I like the feel of them. I like the look of them bare or covered. I like how they move when a woman moves. I like how frank and out front they are. I like them with hard nipples in the cool night air or the cold surf or between my lips. I like them when I put my arms around a woman in bed and hold her close pressing against her back and whispering in her ear. Most of all I love the woman who responds when I touch or kiss them.

Regards,
Prometheuss

==============================

...... that soliliquy is just another one of the top 10 reasons why one should always have an extra pair of undies stashed in her desk drawer at work!

(swoon)

Diane
- as I started reading it, it sounded like Dr' Seuss "Green Eggs and Ham" :-)
Diane
- as I started reading it, it sounded like Dr Seuss "Green Eggs and Ham" :-)

I would have gone there if I had the talent.

Regards,
Prometheuss
(Big Dr Seuss fan)
Diane
- as I started reading it, it sounded like Dr' Seuss "Green Eggs and Ham" :-)

DW and I had a series of emails over about two days while I was at work rhyming like Green Eggs and Ham. She sent the initial one with several verses. I responded.....then they just went back of forth for a while each of us adding to it. It came to a screeching halt when I sent the last verse:

"Tonite you'll be my dessert so sweet while using my face as your comfy seat".

No rhyme in the reply which was:

"Get your ass home NOW!!"

I left work early that day. :-)

She cut and pasted the verses into a word document and saved it. LMAO
Very well said/written Prometheuss.

Do you by chance write romance novels?? If not, you should take a shot at it.

Odee
-Diane would buy a book ;)
Very well said/written Prometheuss.

Do you by chance write romance novels?? If not, you should take a shot at it.

As you know, Odee, most of my writing appears on bathroom walls.

Regards,
Prometheuss

Regards,
Prometheuss

You can come scribble on my bathroom walls anytime you'd like.

Always ;-)
Hunzi
I like them with hard nipples in the cool night air or the cold surf or between my lips.

Ooooo....THO.

Starr ;)

I'll be right back.

Always ;-)
Hunzi
But personally, I've never been a "boob" guy.

I knew there was a reason I lust after you so much.

Donna
Most of all I love the woman who responds when I touch or kiss them.

You TMF guys are the best. :-)

Donna

I knew there was a reason I lust after you so much.
Donna

And all along I thought it was my wit, charm, and perfect diction. ;-)

DK, Donna fan
For me, boobage is really pretty secondary. It depends on which woman said boobage is attached to. I am really more of a fanny man anyhow. But I prefer them more rounded if possible.

No, that's why I love you. :-)

Donna
=================
No, that's why I love you. :-)
Donna

What does my being a fan of football do to you? I can keep this up (pun fully intended) all night!

DK, Donna fan

DK, Donna fan

That is some of the finest diction I've ever had the privilege to experience. :-)

--Booa (what? <innocent blinking>)
No. of Recommendations: 2
The entire WOMAN is more important, but I confess to enjoying the sight of full, rounded breasts...

And I love "pencil eraser", excited, stimulated nipples.

Mmmm... mentally nibbling gently...

RV
General thoughts

They are all quite excellent, except the plastic ones.

You're that Prometheuss??? WOW! :)

Odee
That is some of the finest diction I've ever had the privilege to experience. :-)
--Booa (what? <innocent blinking>)

You say the sweetest things.

DK
No. of Recommendations: 4
Prometheus:

Thanks for your soliloquy ...

Not that anyone asked the ladies, but personally, I like mine when they are being caressed by a gentle hand, being admired by hungry eyes, or when they are enfolding the face of my lover. I like them when they are held, suckled and kissed. I enjoy pressing my back up against my lover with his arms wrapped around them. I like seeing them stand erect when he blows gently on them. I guess just I love having them!

jak
Sorry to intrude; first time post here, but was drawn in by the "Best Of" list...

Boobage...

Size, shape, young, or old, it just doesn't matter. Boobs are like Chocolate; they are comfort food.

And personally, IMHO, for me, a boob free of clothing isn't at it's most alluring, or attractive.

For me, it's a certain curve, usually viewed from behind, and to the side, in a bra or bikini, or tank top...

Here...it's this view...this is the news article done recently in our area for tryouts for a Coyote Ugly Bar. Look at the last picture, the girl in the cowboy hat; THAT is the view that does it for me...beats nekkid all to hell.

http://www.wtopnews.com/index.php?nid=25&sid=160823

Andy Griffin said it best in a Ritz Cracker commercial that was left on the cutting room floor...

"Tits on a Ritz....Good Cracker"

v/r

Michael

And now a brief PSA...yelling "Nice rack!" at strange women is seldom construed as a compliment..may provoke responses such as "Hey, small d**k".

Sadie Killmouski
"They're real and they're fabulous"

I'll admit it. I like BIG. Or I should say I like LOOKING at BIG ones.

In all honesty though, I like any I can get my hands on (pun INTENDED), but I still like big.

That being said, I still married MrsDuck when she was a 34B. But after her being pregnant with Ducklings 1 and 2, she now possesses a 36E. (YAY!)

Duck
...(big...big...big...big...)...
They are all quite excellent, except the plastic ones.

MrsDuck has had to go with her co-workers and clients to various establishments (Hooters and Hooters-like restaurants/sports-bars). The guys will sit there and "rate" some of the help as they walk by: "Yup", "Nope", "Yup", "Yup", and so on.

MrsDuck will then sit by and give her ratings: "Fake", "Real", "Fake", "Real", "Fake"....

Duck
Anything more than a handful and you're risking a sprained thumb.

RJ - likes perky nipples

I'd like to think that is how I hurt my thumb, would have made for a better story.

Odee
I can keep this up (pun fully intended) all night!

DK, Donna fan

Oh quit bragging about how young you are again... sheesh.. <G>

-Rob

RJ - likes perky nipples

=====================

Imagine going on the 15-day disabled list due to a sprained thumb from THAT! :-)

Diane
Oh quit bragging about how young you are again... sheesh.. <G>
-Rob

Rob! What's happenin' my friend? How did you get loose to post in the middle of a workday?

DK, Rob fan
Rob! What's happenin' my friend? How did you get loose to post in the middle of a workday?

DK, Rob fan

Just taking it easy today.. Why start another huge project on a Friday..

-Rob

First time (also) to respond in this group, but this topic got me. Regarding boobs, in my book, size, shape, etc., not important. It is the apex, the nipple that I love the most. Hard, long, and a full body response to the kiss and touch. This, by the way, elicits an equal response of sorts.

Fortunate for me, I found my dream girl and love of my life.

I like them a bit large, because I have large hands.

But as far as influencing who I go out with, sleep with, or fall in love with: Zero.

Definitely a big fan of carressing them from behind - if my lady is on the computer or doing paperwork, and I want to get her attention, I like to slip in behind her on her chair. After an appropriate time of kissing her neck (I can usually tell when she looks like she doesn't know what do with the keyboard/pen), I slip my hands around the "boobage", and gently squeeze her nipples between fingers. By that point, she's completely mine - work be damned....hehe :)

Tech (needing a cold shower)

What does my being a fan of football do to you? I can keep this up (pun fully intended) all night!

That just seals the deal.

Donna
Damn...

Now I keep thinking about soft, lovely breasts... with perky, sweet nipples....

Why'd you post this, anyway? ;)

Vermonter
I'll take large and firm anyday. Small breasts just don't do it for me. They have to be firm but bouncy. I hate fake implants. You can tell becuase they don't bounce and jiggle well.

(Making note of the subject that brings 'em out of the woodwork.)

VL ;)
No. of Recommendations: 13
I'll take large and firm anyday. They have to be firm but bouncy.

Please keep in mind that, just as a man's body changes with maturity, so does a woman's. Her breasts may not always be large, firm, and bouncy (you usually get that combination up until the early 30's and then they mature). That doesn't mean that she is any less sexy or that your fondling them won't give her any less pleasure.

Not picking on you, ferret, but trying to remind everybody who reads here that just because a woman isn't in her 20's, doesn't mean she isn't sexy.

TD

Not picking on you, ferret, but trying to remind everybody who reads here that just because a woman isn't in her 20's, doesn't mean she isn't sexy.

TD

Thank you, TD. I am older than 40...which means mine are not as perky. They still love the attention tho.

Mizzie
Not that anyone asked the ladies, but personally, I like mine when they are being caressed by a gentle hand, being admired by hungry eyes, or when they are enfolding the face of my lover. I like them when they are held, suckled and kissed. I enjoy pressing my back up against my lover with his arms wrapped around them. I like seeing them stand erect when he blows gently on them. I guess just I love having them!

jak

O-M-G!

Thank you so much for a great BRB moment....sigh.
Duck
...(big...big...big...big...)...

Chacun a son gout, mon ami duck...Good to see you again! I have to confess, I have been with ladies that ran the entire gamut from absolutely flat chested to so large that her back usually hurt(found out that a great aphrodisiac for her was me giving her a back rub). Need to know info for sure.
Fortunate for me, I found my dream girl and love of my life.

You are a blessed man indeed. Found mine but she lives half a continent away, wont move back down here and is an awful tease. Point of curiosity, (and perhaps starting a slightly different thread along the same lines) Do you or anyone else have a notable preference in color of nipple? I have been surprised at the many color variations in nipples that I have "run across" in my travels. And strangely, I find a tan line something of a turn on.
Damn...
Now I keep thinking about soft, lovely breasts... with perky, sweet nipples....
Why'd you post this, anyway? ;)
Vermonter

Because they can man, because they can! heheheh...They are WELL aware of the effect they have on us.
TD

Actually, some of my most memorable encounters have been with women who were in the "over 30 and not bouncy" department. When I was 22(and freshly single again) I dated my mom's best friend(some younger than her but still 44 at the time)Lord,I am so glad my mom went to her grave without knowing that, she was sort of old fashioned and traditional and I was always her "black sheep".

No offense taken. Actually I am 44 and like my women as old or older. there are still a lot of women out there with nice shapes. I have read the other comments as well. Rest assured that I know they are not as perky. I never said they had to be. Just natural. I hate fake boobs.

Amen to that!

In fact, a mature woman can be a joy and a real turn-on for me, regardless of boob size (though I confess to liking bigger ones, sag or no!), wrinkles, graying hair or anything else, as long as she still thinks she's sexy and still enjoys sensuality.

I remember being young and thinking that "older" men and women (say, 50 or so!) no longer were interested in "that stuff"!!!

Ha!

RV (still very much alive, able and enjoying...)
Mizzie:

I am older than 40...which means mine are not as perky. They still love the attention tho.

I bet they DO still perk some when stimulated, regardless of age!!!
Mmmmmm...

RV
No offense taken. Actually I am 44 and like my women as old or older. there are still a lot of women out there with nice shapes. I have read the other comments as well. Rest assured that I know they are not as perky.

Cool. Good man.

Td
I remember being young and thinking that "older" men and women (say, 50 or so!) no longer were interested in "that stuff"!!!
Ha!

I remember thinking that too. Boy, were we wrong!

TD

Amen to that brother! Likely will be my final thought on my deathbed...heheheh. I am certainly over 40 and still blessed(or cursed, depending on your viewpoint) with a huge libido. I agree with you, I can remember thinking(in my 20's) something along the lines of "EWWWWW old people sex!" everytime I saw an older couple kissing or fondling. Now it just doesnt seem that old(blush). Now, it sort of gives me hope for my future.
You are a blessed man indeed. Found mine but she lives half a continent away, wont move back down here and is an awful tease. Point of curiosity, (and perhaps starting a slightly different thread along the same lines) Do you or anyone else have a notable preference in color of nipple? I have been surprised at the many color variations in nipples that I have "run across" in my travels. And strangely, I find a tan line something of a turn on.

Hey, at least I'm FROM Texas! ;) What's the matter with YOU moving, anyway?

Cassandra
Hey, at least I'm FROM Texas! ;) What's the matter with YOU moving, anyway?
Cassandra

Well, I am barred from much of the state for one thing(sigh, dont ask). But It would look a bit like a wagon train headed west did I move. But dont think the idea aint right tempting. Never did see California. Is it true that they wont actually let you wear spurs in some of them fancy eatin establishments out yonder?
Never did see California.

Pity. I am a native Southern Californian (No, I don't say "Dude", I don't eat Avocado and I am straight). I have been to most of the USA. I always come back here. I've been to Little Elm, Plano, Framer's Branch, El Paso, Houston...Still like my mountians here. You should really come out for at least a visit.

Is it true that they wont actually let you wear spurs in some of them fancy eatin establishments out yonder?

Depends...In L.A., San Francisco, No. Most other towns outside of them you can find at least ONE place that would let you. You could try it in Hollywood, but the Gays would just confuse you for someone from the "Village People". :)

Well, I am barred from much of the state for one thing(sigh, dont ask). But It would look a bit like a wagon train headed west did I move. But dont think the idea aint right tempting. Never did see California. Is it true that they wont actually let you wear spurs in some of them fancy eatin establishments out yonder?

Out here, you can wear darn near anything you want. And what makes you think you'd be leaving the apartment, anyway?

Wear the spurs if you like. Could prove interesting.

Cassandra
If anything, I swear sometimes I'm hornier than ever, though, recalling what I was like as a teenager, that hardly seems possible!

I do find it amazing, somehow, there are so many "hot" women on here who seem to have no partners (sad), or who have partners who have no sexual interest! It is truly hard for me to imagine being with a woman who is sensual, and who wants sex a lot, and NOT wanting to have at it, too -- whenever and however!

I guess the world is full of mismatches!

RV
Still like my mountians here. You should really come out for at least a visit.
I actually favor mountains a bit myself. Some of my fondest memories of youth are high line hunting in the Rockies with my brothers. Really beautiful scenery.

You could try it in Hollywood, but the Gays would just confuse you for someone from the "Village People". :)
As I understand it there is likely a LOT of things one can try in Hollywood. But you're saying that wearing them spurs might actually help me fit in better there.....hehehe. Ah well, as long as I dont have to rope and brand one of 'em to make 'em mind that would be fair I reckon.
Out here, you can wear darn near anything you want. And what makes you think you'd be leaving the apartment, anyway?
Oh my heavens(fanning furiously with stetson), right warm in here all of a sudden, aint it?

Wear the spurs if you like. Could prove interesting.
Cassandra

Yessm, I'll wear the ones with the rounded rowells on 'em, easier on the linen that way(*wink*)

Bundori*great lover of Texas gals* Yagyu

I do find it amazing, somehow, there are so many "hot" women on here who seem to have no partners (sad), or who have partners who have no sexual interest! It is truly hard for me to imagine being with a woman who is sensual, and who wants sex a lot, and NOT wanting to have at it, too -- whenever and however!

Ok, brother RV, I am gratified to hear this from another fella about my age. I was much afraid that I was the ONLY fella our age that still had that much drive AND functionality. I tend to scare women my own age in that arena, with very rare exceptions.

I suspect it is one of the saddest things of our modern age. Fellas just dont seem to hold up as well in the long haul as our ancestors did. Almost makes ya want to apologize to the ladies you meet, dont it?

Bundori*still crazy after all these years* Yagyu
Still like my mountians here. You should really come out for at least a visit.
I actually favor mountains a bit myself. Some of my fondest memories of youth are high line hunting in the Rockies with my brothers. Really beautiful scenery.

Mountains equal boobs...right??? ;o

Odee
Yagyu:

I don't know how often other men think about sex, and the pleasure of touching and caressing, and simply being with a partner, and enjoying the sheer beauty of her body, but I admit that think about it a lot! As I have said, she need not be "perfect". In fact, there can be a certain unique beauty in a "real woman's" body, loved and perhaps aging.

But we digress from "boobs". <s> There again, they may be "droopy" or not as springy as they once were, but a woman's breasts are creatures of beauty, to be gently loved, caressed and kissed, as she prefers.

RV
Do any of you folks on this board think the smaller
the better. I think small is a real turn on.
dsinclair
Odee

You have never heard of the Grand Tetons mountain range?
Do any of you folks on this board think the smaller
the better. I think small is a real turn on.
dsinclair

I have seen cases when I thought so(remembering fondly).
Odee

=================================

That's where the chocolate syrup ends up after it runs down the whipped cream, right? :-)

Diane
- fun with food
That's where the chocolate syrup ends up after it runs down the whipped cream, right? :-)
Diane
- fun with food

I do so LOVE oral females.

bundori *oral*
I was much afraid that I was the ONLY fella our age that still had that much drive AND functionality.

Don't believe everything you read, doll. There is enough ego attached to that, and enough fellas who lose it for biological reasons, that as a rule only chicks spread that particular word, and generally only to each other. For most guys, on average, as a rule, the single most determining factor here is if ya don't use it, ya lose it.
If anything, I swear sometimes I'm hornier than ever, though, recalling what I was like as a teenager, that hardly seems possible!

Old Saying:

"If you are doing at 60 what you were doing at 20, then you weren't doing much at 20!"

Old Saying:

"If you are doing at 60 what you were doing at 20, then you weren't doing much at 20!"

=========================

.... or you're taking 3 times as long to do it ... :-P

Diane
- 40, though parts of me are seemingly much younger/older
.... or you're taking 3 times as long to do it ... :-P

Diane
- 40, though parts of me are seemingly much younger/older

=========================

Send pictures!

Regards,
Prometheuss
(With explanations of what's older and what's younger if it's not that obvious, please.)

I know I'd love ot meet some of them. I live in the L.A. area, I am 44 year old Male, Caucasian, and would LOVE to meet some of these women you speak of. If any are interested in Dating, just let me know!

Ferret488

I think they are okay. While they feel nice, I would much prefer a beautiful pair of eyes to look at. That's were the real story is at !

Pat
For most guys, on average, as a rule, the single most determining factor here is if ya don't use it, ya lose it.

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Believe it or not, that explanation isn't a good *selling* point either. LOL!

Odee
I do think small breasts get a bum rap in tbe media sometimes. Small can be great! :-)

--Booa (and y'all have me thinking about breasts all the time, heh)
Believe it or not, that explanation isn't a good *selling* point either. LOL!

Odee, I've told this one before. Pay attention this time. I know a 70ish fella who only thought he lost it. Then he re-hooked with a former lover, and they got him back up to 3x/week again.

Muscle is muscle. Exercise the muscle, the muscle gets stronger. Don't exercise the muscle, the muscle atrophies. Very, very simple biology.

ILC
For most guys, on average, as a rule, the single most determining factor here is if ya don't use it, ya lose it.

yessm you likely have something there, could explain an awful lot. And I suspect that if you are doing something you like you are liable to continue to do far more of it, thus keeping in better fighting trim, so to speak.
I know I'd love ot meet some of them. I live in the L.A. area, I am 44 year old Male, Caucasian, and would LOVE to meet some of these women you speak of. If any are interested in Dating, just let me know!

Where in the LA area?

I and all my friends are single, hetero women who would love to be in a good relationship - email me and I'll see who I might be able to set you up with....

Cassandra
Valley Girl
Ferret:

Old Saying:

I've got news, chum... Maybe not quite as much so, no, but I still have plenty of interest and "reserves" left!

RV
ILC:

Muscle is muscle. Exercise the muscle, the muscle gets stronger. Don't exercise the muscle, the muscle atrophies. Very, very simple biology.

Oh.. and THAT exercise is SO GOOD!!!!

RV
Odee, I've told this one before. Pay attention this time.

LOL! I've been paying attention. Unfortunately, there are other muscles that need a work out as well. :)

Odee
I do think small breasts get a bum rap in tbe media sometimes. Small can be great! :-)

They need a PR agent and a publicity campaign ... maybe a Superbowl spot featuring them.

Welcome to our world.

Regards,
Prometheuss

They need a PR agent and a publicity campaign ... maybe a Superbowl spot featuring them.

Welcome to our world.

Regards,
Prometheuss

====================================

So, can we include you guys as supporters of the "Itty Bitty Titty Committee"? :-)

Diane
- "Have you hugged an A-cup lately"?
So, can we include you guys as supporters of the "Itty Bitty Titty Committee"? :-)

Diane

========================================

Yes, but I'm spending most of my time with a B-cup these days.

Regards,
Prometheuss

Diane

Count me in on the membership
bundori *enthusiastic member*

Yea verily, I have been to the mountaintop.....

WF *to quote a dead person

Yes, and willing to hug more.

WF *don't ask Odee
Where in the LA area?
I and all my friends are single, hetero women who would love to be in a good relationship - email me and I'll see who I might be able to set you up with....
Cassandra
Valley Girl

Crap. I live in the wrong neck of the woods.

DK, waaaaaaaay the hell back in the sticks
LOL! I've been paying attention. Unfortunately, there are other muscles that need a work out as well. :)

Not as much as this one does. The smallest muscles lose muscle tone the quickest, so they need to be exercised the most.

ILC
Not as much as this one does. The smallest muscles lose muscle tone the quickest, so they need to be exercised the most.
ILC

ILC: personal trainer!

DK
ILC: personal trainer!

Did I ever tell you how much I dig Mountain Men?

ILC
The smallest muscles lose muscle tone the quickest, so they need to be exercised the most.

Preferably by someone else ;)

Odee
ILC

No ma'am. We can go over that in after-school tutoring.

DK
ILC

DK

DK ~ the hotties <a.k.a. all the ladies> here don't realize you are one mountain <man> worth conquering. I say this as a friend to both you and most, if not all, the ladies out there.

Will take a road trip out ILC's way, meet <I'll chaperone>, then I'll leave you two alone to have fun while I visit my brother and his family.

Odee
-always willing to help a friend
No. of Recommendations: 8
I like them. I like them big and I like them small and I like them in between

Late to the party, but I guess this brought out more a few comments about this Seuss-worthy topic.

Here's my attempt

I like them, like them very very much.
I like them, like them, nice to kiss and touch.
I like them when they big and round.
I like them when they in lacy bras are bound.
I like them if they small and perky
show them to me, I act all jerky.
I like them, like them very much.
I like them, like them, may I kiss and touch.
Have you ever had to stare.
because your eyes were stuck on there ?
I have, indeed, more than one time
felt the urge to cross that line
bouncy big ones, tiny firm ones
nicely tanned or pale-ish white
just the thought can be such fun
of reaching round you to hold them tight
extra sexy when subtly covered
or when just out of reach they hovered
Wow, now, set them loose, don't hide away
set them free, so we can play
Yes, indeed, I like these parts
lovely intimate place to start
kissing, biting, lick or squeeze
make us both all weak in knees
Yes, I like them, like them very much
why you waiting, lets kiss and touch !

yes, on purpose never said "boob, breast, knockers, hooters, boulders" or the T-word. Although those definitely give many good Seussy rhymes.

Ciao,

- D
Yea verily, I have been to the mountaintop.....
WF *to quote a dead person

I have also wandered amongst the "foothills" often....(hehehe)

bundori * not really dead, dont listen to WF* Yagyu
Odee
-always willing to help a friend

You're a good man, Odee. I think you must have some Mountain Man relatives back in the family tree somewhere.

DK, Odee fan

Think you'll be needing extracurricular tutoring, hmmmm?

(That's the first lesson, hon. Learning to hummmmmmmmm. Practice on the drive this way. Odee won't mind.)

ILC
=======================
Think you'll be needing extracurricular tutoring, hmmmm?

But of course! How can one make straight A's if one doesn't practice, work hard, and do his/her homework diligently?

(That's the first lesson, hon. Learning to hummmmmmmmm. Practice on the drive this way. Odee won't mind.)
ILC

An excellent lesson #1. Teach me, O Wise Guru. ;-)

DK
But of course! How can one make straight A's if one doesn't practice, work hard, and do his/her homework diligently?

OCD: O's not A's (straight or bent)

I think you must have some Mountain Man relatives back in the family tree somewhere.

Family is spread far and wide. The closest to Mountain Man country is Front Royal...different branch ;)

Odee

Unless it's DK doing the driving.

Odee

That, I would assume, would be leading up to becoming proficient at "hummmmminnnnuuuuuuhummmmminnnnuuuuuuhummmmminuuuuh and numnumnumnum".

coyote97 (proficient at hummmmminuuuuhhhhh and numnumnum)

reminds me of a great joke (-:)

Hmmmm..........??????
Hmmmm..........??????

Perhaps the joke that comes to mind may be instructive as to the implication of "numnumnum".......

Warning adults and the not easily offended only - construction crew grade humor!!!!!!!!!...

A shapely beautiful young woman (legal age of 18 of course - legal disclaimer) goes to the doctor for her first gynecological examination. She is understandably nervous and apprehensive as she is called back to the examination room. The doctor is awe struck as he escorts her, as she is quite attractive. The doctor explains the procedure to her. She is notably scared as she listens and looks at the exam table, stirrups, and the like. As the examination is about to begin the girl suddenly blurts out "Is this going to hurt?" The doctor replies, "There will be some pressure and discomfort, I could numb it if you like". The girl replies "Yes, I think that would be better". The doctor replies "very well then, leans forward, bends down and goes "NUMNUMNUMNUMNUM""

Good attitude. I like a student with enthusiasm.

An excellent lesson #1. Teach me, O Wise Guru. ;-)

Kinda difficult to do from this distance. You're a hands-on learner, and I teach by Braille. *tapping foot* Did I not read something about a road trip? Hmmmmmm?

ILC
Yes, and willing to hug more.

WF *don't ask Odee

Is Odee an A-cup? ;-)

--Booa
How significant is boobage in making a first, or lasting impression? General thoughts about viewing boobage, handling boobage?

For me it's primarily about getting to know the pair that's attached to the same woman to which I am (or am trying to become attached). As far as leching in general, It's not about size, but whether they go with the rest of the physique. Queen Latifa's (old) Chest on Fiona Apple just isn't going to do it for me.
check this out: Doesn't she look way better now?

http://new.blackvoices.com/entertainment/movies/bv-latifah061903,0,1832869.story?coll=bv-entertainment-movies

As far as dressing them up/down goes, I don't like contrived. When dressing up for the evening, show them off in something that is fitted, yet leaves something to the imagination. Ladies, show off those curves! But, please, be a bit modest. Ooh, that brings up another pet peeve.

If you fall off the other end of the dressing continuum and wear something completely unfitted (e.g. maternity dress, draperies, shower curtains) you will look fat. This is counter intuitive; Many people who feel fat try to hide their bodies. Please don't, this backfires without exception! Trust me, my ex is clinically obese but when she dresses to the nines, Damn! Or even when she wore a casual loose-knit shirt that was tailored just a little bit to highlight the bust and waist.

With very few exceptions all women are born with (or with the capacity to develop) hips, a waist and breasts. There are many other attributes that contribute to your looks, but don't quarantine any of these.

*Disclaimer* I have nothing against maternity apparel for those who need it, but it is not generally a good way to dress to impress (especially on a date or meeting the parents, heh).
Is Odee an A-cup? ;-)

If I don't start losing weight, I may be.

Odee
If I don't start losing weight, I may be.
Odee

But still perky lad....still perky! hehehehe
But still perky lad....still perky! hehehehe

I'm perky where it counts LOL!

Odee
Is Odee an A-cup? ;-)

--Booa

I donno, you can grab and find out...but it is probably steel cup.

WF *absent with an excuse note...*
Is Odee an A-cup? ;-)

You would think I'd know the answer to this with all the nipple twisting that went on in the Windy City.

baldguy13
-still sore
Is Odee an A-cup? ;-)

You would think I'd know the answer to this with all the nipple twisting that went on in the Windy City.

I'm pretty sure YOU didn't twist my nipple. I'd remember ;) LOL!

Odee
-needs another trip to Chicago <sigh>

Odee
-needs another trip to Chicago <sigh>

Does that mean I'm allowed to twist your nipple on your next visit? ;)
Stacie
Does that mean I'm allowed to twist your nipple on your next visit? ;)

Twist the night away, twisting, twisting, twisting the night away.

The odds aren't in my favor to visit Chicago anytime soon, so yes - you can.

Odee

Oh sure! Twist his nipples and then forget about it!!! Sheesh...Men!!!

Starr ;Þ

That's not how I plan to remember it!

Starr ;)
Funny you should ask.
Every woman in my family had large breasts. I saw my mother nurse both my brothers, and well, boobs never were a big thing with me.

I enjoy the area that counts in a woman, where all the toys are,

the ass.

This is the seat of all joy, of all bliss and the culmination of millions of years of evolution. This is God's greates invention, his most beautiful living artform, his gift for all men, to compensate them for beards, baldness, smelly bodies and a sex organ that has a mind of its own and often is rebellious.
God gave us the human female ass to make life tolerable and wonderful.

Big boobs are actually a problem for me. When I hold a girl close in my arms, I want to be near to her heart. A small breasted woman makes this easy.

There is nothing so wonderful as holding a small breasted chick close, while your hands caress her luscious bum.

IMHO
Ed
For those of y'all that don't know Ed, he's a rabid fan of the callipygous woman.

DK, agrees with Ed
No. of Recommendations: 4
For those of y'all that don't know Ed, he's a rabid fan of the callipygous woman.

For those of you that didn't notice, The DK-licious One just blew his backwoods image with one of them thar $20 words.

Starr ;)
For those of you that didn't notice, The DK-licious One just blew his backwoods image with one of them thar $20 words.

Rabid is a $20 word?? :)

Odee
Rabid is a $20 word?? :)

Only if you put it to work correctly.

Starr...happy to help!